mother tucker

Quik

Sorry Quik @Quik, but I am not enamored with this graphic.  Firstly I can't make out the text behind Ovie.  Maybe old eyes idk.  Secondly, the render could use a logo swap. and finalyy, what is that halo over Ovies head ???  6/10.  Please forgive my overt criticism.  

Review:

I'm a big fan of this. I actually like the creativeness and out of the box style this has. I like that the text isn't a main focal point, but I do think it is a little too hidden. The secondardy render that is blurred I actually think looks cool, and the overall render effects are nice. I like the comic book style of feel. I think some of the texture that is on top of the sig could have been cleaned up a bit, more specifically around the main render face. Not sure if I like the halo type thing you have. It's a neat idea, but I think it would look cooler if it was in an artistic style like the rest of the sig. Maybe trying like a comic sunburst thing. Overall I like the look, I love the colours with the mapped water texture on the text. I'm a big fan. 9.5/10