(S80) RW - Logain Ablar, TPE: 48

Kelsier

Welcome to the League!!!! @Kelsier

My name is Tina and I am the AGM of the S77 Founder Cup Champion Miami Marauders!! We would be very pleased to have you join us for the S78 season! We are a young up and coming team with lots of opportunity to play top line minutes and special teams! We are known for our very fun and interactive locker room; We take pride in our players earning and we do our very best to make it easy and fun for everyone here in Miami.  

Miami has a long list of great players and alumni that are helpful, encouraging and determined to be the best! 

If you are interested in accepting this offer and becoming a Marauder! Quote this with #TakingMyTalentsToSouthBeach

Good Luck in your career wherever you go :)

-Tina

Miami Marauders

Assistant General Manager

Welcome back @Kelsier

Halifax is the #2 seed going into the playoffs, and I can offer you fourth line minutes. Won't be much, but we could use the depth going into the season! :) 

Quote this and say "BOAT GANG" to accept!

Welcome back, @Kelsier!

The Minnesota Storm are currently contending, but we have plenty of room for you on our roster. We have an excellent locker room environment, guides to help you build your player, and much more to help you build your player the way you want to! Our top priority is to help prepare you for a successful VHL career!

Right now, we are prepared to offer you a spot on our 3rd Line! To accept our offer, simply quote this post and say "Let's go Storm!" to accept our offer!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! We are eager to see you join the Storm!

- PatrikLaine, Minnesota Storm GM

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Hey there @Kelsier, welcome back to the VHL!

It's the tail-end of the season, but the playoffs are just around the corner! We have an opening for you on our third line that will allow you to play quality minutes and make a name for yourself in the upcoming draft this off-season! I notice you haven't applied any of your TPE yet, and help is available to get your player on their way to attaining the build you'd like them to reach!

Take your time with this decision, as directly choosing what team you'll be playing for is quite rare in the VHL. If the Saskatoon Wild are the right choice for you, just quote this post and reply with, "#SaskyBois."

Best of luck to you, and don't be afraid to reach out with any questions!

- Thomas Landry

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild

15 hours ago, PatrikLaine said:

Welcome back, @Kelsier!

The Minnesota Storm are currently contending, but we have plenty of room for you on our roster. We have an excellent locker room environment, guides to help you build your player, and much more to help you build your player the way you want to! Our top priority is to help prepare you for a successful VHL career!

Right now, we are prepared to offer you a spot on our 3rd Line! To accept our offer, simply quote this post and say "Let's go Storm!" to accept our offer!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! We are eager to see you join the Storm!

- PatrikLaine, Minnesota Storm GM

Let's go Storm, I guess.