Three Media Spots Written At Once One:

rory

Welcome to the highly anticipated spin-off series of world famous victory hockey league podcast "Three Podcasts Playing At Once": Three Media Spots Written At Once. Been a busy week for us and we never really got the chance to record so I have decided to start my breakout solo career while still trying to capitalize on the brand recognition, like famous band Panic! At The Disco. After a very nice week of near constant harassment from various members it feels good to sit down and just talk to myself about the league I once loved.

At this point in 3ppao we are usually bantering nonsensically until somebody draws the line and we pretend to talk about the league for 10 minutes. These sentences will be my substitute as I desperately crawl towards my 500 word goal post. I been playing a lot of Crusader Kings 2 again, because Crusader Kings 3 is kinda scuffed and just missing the features I liked the most about 2, and re-learning ideal army composition after studying the wiki for hours isn't something I'm very interested in doing at this point of my life. That cool feature where you can merge cultures gonna be pretty sick, can't wait to make the chad Ukrainian-Scottish blend. This concludes the banter section of 3mswao.

Halifax lost in the playoffs because they're cursed to never win and no other reason. I've heard rumours that I won the re-simmed game 7 like 10 times in a row so I can only assume that the series was uber rigged and I actually swept the Bulls in the real sims, sad! Seattle got mad that Chicago didn't say good game within 2 hours of losing game 3+4 so that was an exciting day. To all members of the Seattle Cubs: I forgive you! Just because you took the path you did doesn't mean we still can't all have fun! Feel free to reach out to me if you would like to have a chat about it (except for the member that actively went through 3 different manners to contact me after requesting I block them, you can keep your empowering and positive attitude with the league somewhere else).

As the minors commies have completely blacklisted me from anything related to the M immediately after losing game 7 (didn't want me screenshotting all the times they insulted me for no reason I guess), I'm assuming I won't be getting an awards ballot. So I will have to post them here and hope this wonderful episode of 3mswao reaches the vote tallies. Here are my picks for trophies!

MVP - Tyler Reinhart

Poulsen + Moskinen were dominate but it's unfortunate that they were so dominate together. Kinda like how it surprises me when McDavid or Draisaitl win the most valuable player award. Yes, they were very valuable, but how much was it them or the people around them? Yukon didn't really have a lot of high scoring forwards so I can only assume that Zuckerberg did all the work himself and scored all them goals solo.

Defenseperson - Tynan Sylvester

23 regulation goals for a defenseman is hot, plus/minus of 73 is almost as good as Halifax, and the penalty minutes give the edge to the runner up of mr. irrelevant roger jone

Goaler -  Aike van Giersbergen 

Gotta look past the "had 0.009 less save percentage" in my opinion. Houston's defense was pretty weak all season and Aike was the only reason they even managed to stay in a playoff slot. Honestly Aike should be in the MVP conversation more then some of the other finalists. Feelsbadman.

Two way forward - Tyler Steel

yeah undeniable, stats are awesome, over a hundo points and 300 hits, first time since robbed VHL MVP Thomas Landry II won the BENZ award in s70.

Executive - me (obviously)

haha you have been deceived. my actual vote will go to mr. thadthrasher of the san diego fishys (official name). Juice did a great in creating a cool locker room and competitive roster - for recreates.  Mr. Thadthrasher has a roster of mostly first gen players and he is retaining the FUCK outta them so that's why I vote for the thrashinator. Sleepy Jeff still a great baby name, please consider it.

This concludes the first ever episode of 3mswao. Questions and concerns can be sent to my manager muffins thank you

ah oops forgot add a title, this episode will be called "hey look ma I made it" because of the epic panic! at the disco reference i made thank you