Questions you should answer.

1. Are there any players either in the NHL or VHL you are basing your player off of?

The Board Game Clue On Skates is unlike any ice skater there has ever been, given that it is a board game attached onto a pair of skates. So the answer is Ovechkin.
2. What is your goal for your player?

The Board Game Clue On Skates has no goal in life, it merely drifts aimlessly around the rink until it hits the wall and gets put back into position
3. Would you rather win a team trophy or a player trophy?

The Board Game Clue On Skates likely doesn't have enough room to fit a Team Trophy inside of it, so it is presumed it would prefer a player trophy, however we cannot confirm this as it is a board game that is laid across a pair of ice skates rather than a being with consciousness
4. If you had to change positions what position would you become?

If The Board Game Clue On Skates, were to move positions, it would move to the library. That has been MubbleFubbles' clue joke thank you and goodnight
5. What has been your favorite part of being in the VHL?

The Board Game Clue On Skates is simply glad he hasn't been opened up and had his insides removed since joining the VHL
6. If you could remove TPE from any trait what trait would that be?

The Board Game Clue On Skates does not appreciate random assertions as to who committed theoretical murders, so it would remove checking.

On 11/12/2021 at 3:26 PM, FireballSalad said:

1. Are there any players either in the NHL or VHL you are basing your player off of?
2. What is your goal for your player?
3. Would you rather win a team trophy or a player trophy?
4. If you had to change positions what position would you become?
5. What has been your favorite part of being in the VHL?
6. If you could remove TPE from any trait what trait would that be?

1. Not really I can compare Ragnar with  karlsson. 

2. My goal is to be a well rounded Defenseman who can be productive and good in the defensive zone. 

3. Team trophy no questions. Hockey it’s all about the team. 

4. Lw I guess can I switch Defensive side lmao. DL to DR 

5. The community in discord in the LR it’s always fun to hangout. 

6. Face off and Fighting and put them in scoring , defense and Skating. 

• 1 year later...
On 7/7/2021 at 1:26 PM, Baby Boomer said:

1. Which season was your first in the VHL?

2. Which season was your best? Why?

3. Which season did you win the most trophies (team or individual)? What are the name of the trophies?

4. How many season your first player took to go in the VHL? What did you do to accomplished that?

5. What is your favorite name you saw in the VHL as of right now?

6. Would you like to have a managment role (VHL commissioner, VHLM commissioner, GM, AGM, etc.)? If yes, which one?

1. Currently, I'm still a first gen in his 2nd season, so last.
2. I honestly like this season better so far, I got everything down including earning and I'm more invested into the league.
3. bRoKe cause Cole cannot make it to the championship round.
4. I'm planning to be onto the VHL after this season which would be 2. Max earning.
5. Kronchy Kardashian. 
6. Doubt it, I don't know enough about hockey to.

• 4 months later...
On 7/7/2021 at 12:26 PM, Baby Boomer said:

3. Which season did you win the most trophies (team or individual)? What are the name of the trophies?

4. How many season your first player took to go in the VHL? What did you do to accomplished that?

6. Would you like to have a managment role (VHL commissioner, VHLM commissioner, GM, AGM, etc.)? If yes, which one?

1) My first season was in S63 with the player Ryuu Crimson. I was drafted by the reign and that rookie year, the Reign won the championship. It was great.

2) That would have to be S83 with the player Sigard Petrenko. (Just realizing now that both of the years my players won championships had a 3 at the end). The locker room was excellent and we all had so much fun discussing what to do game by game and celebrating together.

3) Well, my goalie Jacques Lafontaine was part of the stacked S69 Wild squad in the VHLM. Lafontaine was awarded the Benoit Devereux and Skylar Rift. That season, we also won the Founder's Cup. In terms of VHL, it would still be Lafontaine in S72 with the Greg Clegane and the Victory Cup.

4) My first player took one season in the VHLM after being drafted in the VHL. I just stayed active and tried my best to build my player on the "archetype" I decided at the time: which was Power Forward.

6) I personally don't have enough time as of now but if I did, I would love to be an AGM.

• 3 months later...
On 7/7/2021 at 12:26 PM, Baby Boomer said:

1A) I haven't made the VHL yet but my first season in the M was season 88

2A) My second season in the M was my best season with 66 points in 72 games

3A) Haven't won any trophies yet but I hope to get the VHL equivalent of the Selke when I get there

4A) Currently in my third season probably going to spend one more in the E before I move up.

5A) Bjorkabjorn BjornaBjorkson is one I had a good chuckle at.

6A) I would never want the responsibilities that come with that until I'm a little more accustomed to everything

Edited by Ktoms22

• 2 weeks later...

my game started with the 80th season

just 80 and 81 seasons were the most successful) With Ottawa, we won the championship twice in a row)

80 and 81

For 4 seasons I moved to the big leagues while I was figuring out the game, remaking the player. It's a pity that it took so long(

Seattle Bears, I really love real bears

I would try myself in this direction, but I'm afraid that experience does not allow me yet)