What's a Warsaw?

The colors are incredible. They fit so well with the team banner and colors it makes me a bit jealous im so trash at graphics myself. The jersey edit is also perfect. 10/10

This graphic is sick! Love the colour pallet choice and I love the fun, playful vide it gives off between the colours and the font. Overall is super cool and creative. 10/10

Yea I love the colors and text to this. Everything is put together extremely well here. I think you need to add some lighting to add some depth to it however and make things pop out, and maybe a texture to the background would help as well. 9/10.

Really enjoyed this theme as a splash kinda effect with the colours. I liked the logo just maybe outline it in like black with this kind of theme to pop out more unless your goal is to hide it more. Really good sig tho. 8/10

Great sig, placement, colours and effects on point.  The font is a little hard to read but I feel like that grabs attention a bit and helps the feel of the sig.  Definitely could use some more depth with more texture/lighting but overall this is solid.  9/10