Welcome back to viper leaves and then comes back version 3

Viper

HELLO VHL I AM BACK FOR ANOTHER 2 WEEKS AND THEN WILL PROBABLY DIE AGAIN.

TOPIC #1 - HELLO

Ok so I lost my discord account and then didn't really bother using my new one. So now I am back. Hi.

TOPIC #2 - LOL

Why was I taken at #18? Inactive users shouldn't go that high. It's like Gus predicted I would return. Anyways, I hope to be of service to Davos and the Hounds.

TOPIC #3 - BROZIK

Surprisingly, I chose to stick with Brozik. I have finally become OK with not having a perfect 14 per week season, but a good season. Still sticking with the playmaker build and playing a LW/C type. I want to help down the side and down the middle if my team needs me there. I also am looking to play in the E for one year so I can get some extra development before playing in the VHL.

Okay, to wrap this all up, I am back and hopefully for longer. Will not cap out but will enjoy my time. Brozik is staying and his build is also staying, and his position is staying.

Goodbye VHL and enjoy the rest of your day.

I am also going to leave a little game at the bottom of this, you can reply saying the date you think I will go inactive. The closest person will get a prize.

GUESSES:

Viper - never lol

Bana - aug. 19th, 2021

D_a - nov. 5th, 2021

Minion - sep. 2nd, 2021

16z - jul. 29th, 2021

Edited by Viper

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, Viper said:

@16z @Banackock you two have lost lol

@Minion you are about to lose

@diamond_ace  lets hope that you lose, too

i mean by definition if you go anywhere from oct 4 (just past halfway between me and minion) to like 2035 or 2040, i have won

you can't leave "never" because eventually either the vhl will stop or you will, even if that's 10-20 years down the line, so you can't possibly win with your answer, so if it passes the halfway point between me and minion, i have won no matter what

14 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

i mean by definition if you go anywhere from oct 4 (just past halfway between me and minion) to like 2035 or 2040, i have won

you can't leave "never" because eventually either the vhl will stop or you will, even if that's 10-20 years down the line, so you can't possibly win with your answer, so if it passes the halfway point between me and minion, i have won no matter what

Never said I won, just said you would all lose. Never said I couldn't lose too :P

2 minutes ago, Viper said:

You do realize I've been here the whole time right?

oh fuck I didn't look at the date on the article

:pierre:

3 hours ago, Viper said:

Never said I won, just said you would all lose. Never said I couldn't lose too :P

image.png

did you intend to say "hit this on the exact day" then? bc you said "closest" so i cant really lose once it's closer to me than minion