(S80) D - NineIQPro, TPE: 60

NineIQ v2

Welcome back to the VHLM, @NineIQ v2!

The Minnesota Storm are looking to be a top team this season, but we have plenty of room for you on our roster. We have an excellent locker room environment, guides to help you build your player, and much more to help you build your player the way you want to! Our top priority is to help prepare you for a successful VHL career!

Right now, we are prepared to offer you a spot on our TOP 2! To accept our offer, simply quote this post and say "Let's go Storm!" to accept our offer!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! We are eager to see you join the Storm!

- youloser1337, Minnesota Storm AGM

Hey there @NineIQ v2, welcome back! I'm thadthrasher, the General Manager of the San Diego Marlins, and I'd be happy to see you come play for our fine franchise. We have an impeccable locker room and are a lot of fun. It would be my honor to take NinePro and help them become one of the greatest players the VHLM has ever seen!

To accept, quote this and say #MarlinsTerrity!

N0P75HCl.png

Hey, @NineIQ v2!

Welcome back to the VHLM! I’m Alex_J32, AGM for the Philadelphia Reapers. We have a good team this year that is making a serious run for the cup, and we would love to have you. Right now, we can offer you 2nd pairing minutes with some Special Teams Time and the chance to move up and obtain more playing time if you’re active and ready to compete!

Although it’s not as many minutes as some other clubs offer, we do give you the serious chance in joining a team that could potentially raise the cup at the end of the season. We pride ourselves on our work ethic, our competitiveness, and our team presence as Reapers. Our locker room is made up of a great group of guys that will help you really enjoy the VHL and the community of users as a whole. The GM @KaleebtheMighty and myself are devoted to helping players develop and become the best they can be!

If you’re interested in joining the Reapers, just quote this post and say #fearthereaper. I look forward to seeing your response and watching you flourish in the VHL regardless of where you sign!

- Alex_J32, AGM of the Philadelphia Reapers

Lynx_Recruitment.jpg

Hey and welcome back to the league, I'm the GM of the Ottawa Lynx and the season starts very soon, it would be awesome to add to you the roster before things start. We currently have a 2nd line defense spot open if you are interested.. Plenty of ice-time and points. If you need help with anything on the forum or in Discord our locker room is pretty chill.

If you are interested quote this message with a #GOLYNXGO

Edited by 16z

WiaitDx.png

Hello @NineIQ v2, Welcome to the VHL!
I’m Domg5, the general manager of the Yukon Rush, we are a team that focuses on giving an unforgettable locker room experience. With us you will get to know some more experienced members as well as new members just like you. We are a team that can help you learn how everything works in this league and show you the path to success.

We are currently in a rebuilding season  and we would be able to offer you an opportunity to play on our top pair and have a lot of ice time

If you are interested in joining us, just quote this message and write ‘’FeelTheRush’’ and we will reach you as soon as possible. Good luck with your new player, your journey is just beginning!
WiaitDx.png

Edited by Domg5

6 minutes ago, Alex_J32 said:

N0P75HCl.png

Hey, @NineIQ v2!

Welcome back to the VHLM! I’m Alex_J32, AGM for the Philadelphia Reapers. We have a good team this year that is making a serious run for the cup, and we would love to have you. Right now, we can offer you 2nd pairing minutes with some Special Teams Time and the chance to move up and obtain more playing time if you’re active and ready to compete!

Although it’s not as many minutes as some other clubs offer, we do give you the serious chance in joining a team that could potentially raise the cup at the end of the season. We pride ourselves on our work ethic, our competitiveness, and our team presence as Reapers. Our locker room is made up of a great group of guys that will help you really enjoy the VHL and the community of users as a whole. The GM @KaleebtheMighty and myself are devoted to helping players develop and become the best they can be!

If you’re interested in joining the Reapers, just quote this post and say #fearthereaper. I look forward to seeing your response and watching you flourish in the VHL regardless of where you sign!

- Alex_J32, AGM of the Philadelphia Reapers

Yes #fearthereaper and once a reaper always a reaper it's just the facts