Elsby

Frank

I really like the graphic overall. however I think the text needs to be bigger or stand out more. and the fire takes over the hole image which works do to it being the phoenik. I really like this one and think it just works other then the text. 

7/10

Minion

(PS don't take offence I can't do things like this I just need the TPE for a review.) 

19 minutes ago, Minion said:

I really like the graphic overall. however I think the text needs to be bigger or stand out more. and the fire takes over the hole image which works do to it being the phoenik. I really like this one and think it just works other then the text. 

7/10

Minion

(PS don't take offence I can't do things like this I just need the TPE for a review.) 

Offence taken it's 2021 after all.

This is a good graphic, and it looks nice. Though there are some things you could change about it. I think the text blends too into the background, and the inside of the text just adds to the overchaoticness of it. The actual fire distorts the image and makes it look messy. However the logo swap you did is very clean. Good graphic, could use some improving. Rating: 5/10