Future prospect

Steve

Review: Fire graphic. Background is good at not taking away from sig, as it’s lighter and blurred, in a good way. Also like how the VHL logo is included. Font looks great in cursive too. This is minor but it’s cool how your player and their render have the same initials. Very good job, only thing I might suggest would be a logo shoulder patch but doesn’t apply since the player isn’t on a team just yet. 10/10

Review Time!

I'm already excited to see what position Doug Dorsey will play... probably a dman?  Anyway, it's a classic Steve sig, tons of effect and properly placed.  The font choice blends in well and the added effect on it is very nice.  The background blurred effect has a touch of gold for some brightness but doesn't take away focus.

Solid 9.5

Review

Is this with GIMP? What program do you use? Just curious because you seem to have the same filter effect on the render in all your sigs, so usually the smaller free ones only have a couple to use. I just wanted to suggest maybe switching it up on the render effects and make one less oil-painty. Now as for the sig itself, this is probably my favorite one from you - the layers are blended very nice and there's just enough tan color to not seem too monotone. This gets a 9/10 from me. 

11 hours ago, McKelvie said:

Review

Is this with GIMP? What program do you use? Just curious because you seem to have the same filter effect on the render in all your sigs, so usually the smaller free ones only have a couple to use. I just wanted to suggest maybe switching it up on the render effects and make one less oil-painty. Now as for the sig itself, this is probably my favorite one from you - the layers are blended very nice and there's just enough tan color to not seem too monotone. This gets a 9/10 from me. 

I use Affinity Photo. I don't really use any preset processing but I use a ton of noise/denoise. I go through phases where I run with one thing for a bit and then try something new. Thank you for your review.