Driver - Riga Reign

Jubo

28 minutes ago, Jubo said:

Driver-riga.png

@Tape-to-Tape Enjoy the new sig!

Review:

Wherever @Tape-to-Tape is Driving he knows i already want to be on that ride. That being said this is an absolute beauty of a sig by Jubo.  The Orange and blue are such a dynamic colour combo that play beautifully. The diagonal line of visual interest does a lot to keep the eye moving. I see you are still "borrowing" my team name technique but that is ok because i think i "borrowed" it from somewhere too lol. The text is fantastic and brings a ton of character to the piece. love all the cuts and overlapping too.

10/10 i can't think of anything i would change, except the name on it lol because i want it for myself ;)

This is a really nice sig - the jersey change is very clean and I really like the helmet swap as well.  A lot of creativity went into this, and I especially like the text, it just works so well with the background. I would suggest adding some lighting layers to give it some more depth, but honestly this is still really nice on its own. 9/10. 

Review:

One of my favourites you've made besides the one for Moreau ;). The Riga jersey change is really nice, as well as the glove and helmet add ons. I like the newspaper sort of feel with the textures you used. My only critique would be the random directions of the stocks you added some running vertically and horizontally. 9/10

Review:

You've really captured the color here, orange and blue fits together perfectly here.  The name style is also a thing that im a fan of, almost gives off a Summer roadtrip in some dessert area, weirdly it also gives me gravity falls vibes, nonetheless the text is amazingly done.  The logo swap is also a thing I'm a fan of, tbh I would believe that is a real jersey and helmet if I didn't know what the vhl was.  Amazing work, I always love your graphics 9.5/10