(S81) D - Marcus Emanuelsson, TPE: 30

Knooz

Welcome to the league! We here in Minnesota would like to personally welcome you to the VHLM. We are in the transition to our playoffs and unfortunately we were eliminated. We would love to have you in our discord if you have any questions (https://discord.gg/WEHZkB2B)

Hey there @Knooz! My name is thadthrasher and I'm the General Manager for the San Diego Marlins! Unlike @youloser1337 and Minnesota, we made it to the playoffs! We would happily have you join our roster for the rest of our playoff run, just to give you some time on the ice. I'd also be happy to help you learn about the VHL, how to grow, how to succeed, and all that goes with it.

If you're interested, quote this message and say #MarlinsTerritory!

@Knooz

My name is Sam and I am the general manager of the Halifax 21st! Currently we would be able to offer you 3RD LINE MINUTES. In Halifax we have a great room of people who can help you learn the game and get you on your way to becoming a great player. From Gm to AGM, current players and past so many people are ready to work with you and help you learn the game. We may not be the favorites this season but you will be given the chance at good amounts of ice time that other teams wouldn't be able to offer you! We are a Playoff team though! I know you would be a great addition to our team and would fit right in.

I’d love to see you in a Halifax uniform! To join halifax quote this with #BOATGANG

Welcome to the VHL, my team (Mexico City) is in the playoffs and we'd like to offer you a contract for the remainder of the playoffs.

Let us know if you have any questions!

If you are interested please reply #KingsoftheWorld to this message.

Hello there @Knooz and welcome to the VHL! I'm Domg5, the general manager of the Yukon Rush. We are currently eliminated from the playoffs which means that we can't sign any player untill next season but I know how confusing and exciting it can be when you join this league for the first time.

On the other side, what I can offer you is an opportunity to join our locker room as a guest and chat with our players and our alumnis. We also have a few guys from the other teams chating in there. From there, we can help you about your build, giving you the details about how things work in this league (the draft, the season start, your career path, everything)

Yukon Rush Discord

There is also a tournament coming up soonish that will include the new players just like you, the GMs are a bunch of dedicated guys and it will be a lot of fun and a perfect opportunity to meet a lot of folks.

Junior Showcase Tournament Discord

Junior Showcase Tournament explained

And lastly, we also have a discord for the whole league where you can talk with people from every teams and they can help you as well. We're a very helpful community and as long as you will need help, you will easily find it!

VHL Discord

Good luck on your new player and most importantly, have fun!