The Reinhart Rookies

Johnny_HX

The Reinhart rookies of Vancouver:

The Reinhart brothers, Jerome and Tyler Reinhart, have shown the power of a brotherly connection for the Vancouver Wolves. With a combined 144 points, 73 for Jerome and 71 for Tyler, they led all rookies in points this season by a landslide, with the third best rookie being 20 points behind them. Selected second and third overall in the 79th season of the VHL, these two brothers resemble another pair of elite brotherly talent that came out of another Vancouver team for a different league. With their success in their rookie year, there is no doubt that these two elite players will have outstanding careers. I am sure that these two players will help lead Vancouver to a better position in next year's standings, and hopefully assist them in winning it all! The question is; which brother will have the more productive career? Though it is very early in their career, I have no doubt in my mind that these two players will be having their own brotherly competition throughout their careers. Especially if they continue to play for the same team.