Brigade press conference (Junior Showcase Tournament)

Otto Numminen

*You need to answer every  question to gain your 2 TPE

1- Are you exited to be part of the Brigade?

2- How do you expect your player to do in the sim? Do you you want him to be more offensive, defensive or more like an enforcer?

3- Is the VHL the first simulation hockey league you have been part to?

4-Do your player have any pregame ritual or any pregame meal?

5- Do you like how the Discord is managed? Do you have any suggestions to improve the Discord or our team locker room?

6- Last one. An off topic question. Which one do you like the most: waterslide or roller coaster?

Extremely excited, I'm ready to win!

2- How do you expect your player to do in the sim? Do you you want him to be more offensive, defensive or more like an enforcer?

I like being the helper, I'm sure I'd take off with a sniper on my line.

Yup, the only simulation league in general. 

Love to hit the bar before a game.

5- Do you like how the Discord is managed? Do you have any suggestions to improve the Discord or our team locker room?

It seems pretty good, a lot of interactions, love discord. 

6- Last one. An off topic question. Which one do you like the most: waterslide or roller coaster?

Roller coaster, I gotta be honest, not a good swimmer, and imagine something bad happening while you in a tube part of a slide, nobody's there and somehow you cant find air and you drown in there... Anyways roller coaster is fun!

1. I am very excited to be apart of the Brigade. The GM has been great. Always ready with answers to questions and good jokes when they are needed.

2. I expect my player to do good. I would like him to be the offensive engine of the team.

3. This is the first full simulation sports game I have played. I have played other games where I am the GM or a sports agent, but nothing like this.

4. He likes to eat chicken nuggets in the locker room. He listens to energetic music.

5. I joined Discord just for the VHL, so I am not the the most qualified to answer this question. That being said I thing it is nice. Trivia is fun and there are plenty of ways to goof off.

6. I would do both. I am a bit of a thrill seeker or an adventurous soul. I have even been indoor skydiving multiple times. I do consistently crave new adventures.

Yes I am, everyone is welcoming and members of the other teams participate in friendly banter.

I hope Dan is bringing something to the table for his team. He is a two-way winger.

Yes it is.

He is only kissing his necklace pendant of St. Jude for good luck (and maybe some protection)

So far I have no suggestions how to improve as all the are very friendly and helpful.

waterslide, I can't stand the sensation of my tummy hopping in my throat.

1) Are you exited to be part of the Brigade?

Of course! I've felt very welcome to the community overall, and there was just something I liked about the Brigade. I've had a great time so far despite coming in so very recently.

2) How do you expect your player to do in the sim? Do you you want him to be more offensive, defensive or more like an enforcer?

I'm hoping he'll do well, but for the time being the main goal is getting some time on the ice and to gain some experience on how everything works. I expect Harry to become a two-way defender (maybe leaning a bit more towards the defensive side) who's not afraid to be physical in his game. 

3) Is the VHL the first simulation hockey league you have been part to?

Yes, it is the first sim league overall that I'm playing.

4) Does your player have any pregame ritual or any pregame meal?

I'll have to come up with something more specific further down the line, but I feel like he probably has a certain song or perhaps a playlist that he listens to before the game to get himself pumped.

5) Do you like how the Discord is managed? Do you have any suggestions to improve the Discord or our team locker room?

So far there's definitely nothing to point out, everything seems to be running smoothly, but I'll be sure to check in with someone if I do come up with any suggestions.

6) Last one. An off topic question. Which one do you like the most: waterslide or roller coaster?

Hmm. Tough question actually... I would say neither of them, but I think I'd lean more towards roller coaster. If I'm in the water I think I'd rather just be swimming or diving rather than going on slides, so probably roller coasters, yeah.

Yes, I'm as excited as a bride before the wedding night. Although I almost ended up with a different team.

I'm as offensive as a wall and have the accuracy of one. So I'll stay behind and block what there is to block.

Yes this is the first simulation game I play

I sleep with a stewardess before the game.

I haven't been around long enough to judge that.

Clearly a roller coaster. I like that up and down. And the puke at the end.