Wasted

Frank

I really like this graphic, and what you did with it. I enjoy the left of the player having this "hazy" look and then clearing up as you move to the right, it's a natural progression. The only thing that really stuck out to me as something that needed work was the logo swap. It looks pretty flat, maybe skew the right side a bit more to match the player's slightly turned upper body. 8/10

Review:

Nice design concept. Good looking and well balanced. I really like the render effect and it works into your theme well. I like the text except for the first name is just a bit hard to read. Not sure if those little "x's" help or distract. I would say your logo it a bit harsh, maybe use a different blend mode. It also needs to wrap around the player a bit better. I admire your design choices and with a few adjustments it would be epic. Great job.

8/10

Review:

Very nice. Colours are great, and the overall look is really solid. I also like the crosshatch effect used on the left side, something you don't see a lot of. The blue portions of the Telker text are pretty high contrast, but I don't mind it with the overall look of the piece. Nice and simple, very effective graphic! 9/10