Rome Gladiators Press conferences

UnknownMinion

Fey84tr.png

Ciao Roma! Its the day before sims and we're getting ready for another season, starting things off we got our first press conference of the season! 🇮🇹🇮🇹🤌🤌

1. What goals do you have for this season?

2. How do you feel about the captains of the team?

3. We were able to make it to the Renaissance Cup Finals last season, think we can get back this year?

4. What are your thoughts on Vegas winning the Stanley Cup after only 6 years of existence?

5. If you could instantly learn a skill, what would it be?

6. What's your favorite Italian dish?

57 minutes ago, GioSivo said:

Fey84tr.png

Ciao Roma! Its the day before sims and we're getting ready for another season, starting things off we got our first press conference of the season! 🇮🇹🇮🇹🤌🤌

1. What goals do you have for this season? I have one goal and that goal is to win the cup this season

2. How do you feel about the captains of the team? Think you did a really good job selecting the captains there's going to be strong leadership on this team

3. We were able to make it to the Renaissance Cup Finals last season, think we can get back this year? I am on a mission to win the cup so yes I think we're going to make it back this season

4. What are your thoughts on Vegas winning the Stanley Cup after only 6 years of existence? They proved that they are the better team this year and I wish them the best of luck next year

5. If you could instantly learn a skill, what would it be? The skill that I would like to instantly learn is welding if that's what you mean by this question

6. What's your favorite Italian dish? My most favorite Italian Dish is pizza it is the greatest food in the world

• 2 weeks later...

01uDsvu.png

1. Things could be going better, how are you feeling about the teams performance right now?

2. What can we do to turn things around?

3. Matthew McCagg continues to play extraordinarily, how crucial is he for the team?

4. Hannibal Barca and Pope Francis both lead the team in points, who will have more by the end of the season?

5. Are there any additions we trade for to get things moving in the right direction?

6. What would your player being doing in Rome during downtime?

37 minutes ago, GioSivo said:

01uDsvu.png

1. Things could be going better, how are you feeling about the teams performance right now? I still think we're playing well we're still trying to make the push for the playoffs

2. What can we do to turn things around? I think we could do better in the power play Department I've noticed that the power play hasn't been scoring a lot lately

3. Matthew McCagg continues to play extraordinarily, how crucial is he for the team? Yeah I'm still happy with my performance still just trying to keep that lamp cold and I'm just trying to do anything I can to keep the puck out of net

4. Hannibal Barca and Pope Francis both lead the team in points, who will have more by the end of the season? I honestly can't say who will end up leading the team but I will say to whoever ends up leading the team in points cheers to you

5. Are there any additions we trade for to get things moving in the right direction? I don't really think there are any additions that I could think of that we could make the teams already perfect the way it is

6. What would your player being doing in Rome during downtime? Well during my downtime in Rome I would definitely want to immerse myself in the rich culture and history of the city like traveling to ancient ruins and indulging in the mouth watering Italian cuisine

UEgNTgq.png

1. Still stuck in 5th in the league, how are you feeling about the season right now?

2. All of our stats are about middle of the pack in the league, what should we prioritize i

3. Matthew McCagg has taken the most shots against in the league, how can we help him out?

4. What do you think the most significant part of the season has been so far?

5. What are your plans for after this season?

6. What are your thoughts on the NHL's free agency?

1 hour ago, GioSivo said:

UEgNTgq.png

1. Still stuck in 5th in the league, how are you feeling about the season right now? Well being in 5th place may not be ideal but it's all about the journey isn't it I'm feeling optimistic about the season we got plenty of time to turn things around and climb up those rankings with hard work teamwork

2. All of our stats are about middle of the pack in the league, what should we prioritize i Well when it comes to prioritizing our stats it's important to focus on areas where we can make the biggest impact let's analyze our strengths and weaknesses identify areas for improvement and work on them together as a team whether it's tightening up our defense sharpening up our offense or improving our special teams will put in the effort to elevate our game remember Teamwork Makes the Dream Work and together we can rise above the pack

3. Matthew McCagg has taken the most shots against in the league, how can we help him out? To help me out we can focus on tightening up our defense providing me with a solid support let's communicate effectively on the ice clear the shooting lanes and block those shots like Champions additionally we can work on limiting turnovers and controlling the puck possession to relieve some of the pressure off me

4. What do you think the most significant part of the season has been so far? The most significant part of the season so far has been the bond we formed as a team through all the ups and downs victories and challenges We've Come Together the support and camaraderie and friendship we built I would make the season truly special it's not just about the winds and losses but the memories recreate and the growth we experience together so let's cherish this journey and continue to make Unforgettable moments on and off the ice

5. What are your plans for after this season? After season if we win that glorious cup I'll be over the moon with joy as for my plans I might spread my wings take on new adventures the vhl sounds absolutely thrilling and I'd love to explore that realm of competition ahead no matter what path I choose I'll always carry the memories and love for our team in my heart so let's make the most of the season and create a legacy worth remembering

6. What are your thoughts on the NHL's free agency? NHL free agency a whirlwind of excitement that anticipation it's like a treasure Trove of possibilities where players can find new homes and teens can strengthen their rosters I find it fascinating to see some of the chess games of negotiations and the buzz of speculation surrounding the potential signings it's a time when dreams are realized in new chapters begin so I'm always eager to see which players make moves and how it shapes the landscape of the league let the free agency frenzy begin

jpUd1rk.png

1. Slowly creeping up towards the top of the league, how are you feeling about the team right now?

2. Everyone's been putting up a lot of good numbers lately, how are you feeling about your performance?

3. What's something that s holding us back at the moment?

4. What would your encouragement be to the team right now?

5.  Who do you think will lead the team in points at the end of the season?

6. What is your player's best attribute?

JIE3rMr.png

1. Only 8 games left in the regular season, do you think we move up in the standings last minute?

2. We clinched a playoff spot, how do you think we'll do?

3. We have three plays very close to leading the league in points, goals, and assists. How does this bode for us in the playoffs?

4. Did you accomplish your goals this season?

5.  If you're leaving the VHLE next season, where will you be going?

6. What are your goals for the playoffs?

lnpMZWA.png

1. Just beat Oslo in the first round of the playoffs, how are you feeling?

2. What can we look to improve on from that series?

3. How do you think we'll do against Istanbul in the semi-finals now?

4. Anyone you think has been performing exceptionally lately?

5. What is out greatest strength in these playoffs?

6. Who are you rooting for to win the Continental Cup?

• 3 weeks later...

XhViYPh.png

Ciao Roma! Back at it again for S90. Its a whole new league now. 

1. What do you think of the new league format going from 8 to 6 teams?

2. Do you have any goals for your player?

3. What are you most looking forward to this season?

4. Do you have any concerns with the roster?

5. What are your expectations for the team?

6. What is your favorite Italian dish? 

9 hours ago, GioSivo said:

XhViYPh.png

1. Think it’s great, makes the league competitive and we can keep an eye on teams and focus on our strengths and strategies easier to beat each team! 
2. i just want to be a good locker room presence and an impact player in some way, defensive, offensive. Anything. 
3. playing with McLean Hoover, irl buddies and i showed him the league so it’s nice to finally be able to be on the same team!

4. No, maybe a goalie but gm said he has it covered so it’s covered!

5. Build a strong close team and fight as hard as we can and hopefully come out with the championship!

6. Hmmm basic but spaghetti 

13 hours ago, GioSivo said:

XhViYPh.png

I think it'll make trades go down. Also Vasteras is insane.
I'd like to be a solid #3 this year and hopefully and elite #1 next season.
The high scoring.
Need a goalie.

Probably 4th or 3rd in standings

Carbonara.

1. What do you think of the new league format going from 8 to 6 teams?
I think it means more meaningful games all the time, not being able to slip or we lose the chance to compete later in the season.
I’m hoping to build a more defensive side to my player and keep pucks out more often.
Being able to continue growing and work with new teammates we acquired this draft 
A goalie upgrade or some more defensive builds.

Hopefully getting into that top three in the division 

6. What is your favorite Italian dish? 

Fettuccine. 

• 2 weeks later...

9h0P1A8.png

1. Somewhat lackluster start, how are you feeling about it so far?

2. Is there anything you think we should try to improve on?

3. Are you content with your players performance so far?

4. Three of our defensemen are in the top ten in the league, will that have an impact throughout the season?

5. What does your player do in their free time?

6. Who do you think will win the Cup in the VHLE this season? Why?

On 8/28/2023 at 11:31 PM, GioSivo said:

9h0P1A8.png

1. Somewhat lackluster start, how are you feeling about it so far?

2. Is there anything you think we should try to improve on?

3. Are you content with your players performance so far?

4. Three of our defensemen are in the top ten in the league, will that have an impact throughout the season?

5. What does your player do in their free time?

6. Who do you think will win the Cup in the VHLE this season? Why?

1. I feel good, still early enough to bounce back and figure our stuff out. no rush for greatness!

2. Goal scoring, I feel like in some games we totally get outscored badly and the games we win are usually tight close games

3. Not really, but results come with time and now we are just waiting.

4. Hell yeah, having a strong defensive core is amazing, and having dmen that will score the puck is awesome!

5.  Train to be the best lol

6. I hope we win, I think we will and can. I think we have all the pieces to win and we will just get better as the season goes on. Let's go Rome!! 

1. I feel like we could’ve done better starting but things have turned around quick for us and we’re sitting with a winning record. 

2. penalties are easily our worst enemy with our team taking easily the most in the league.

3.I am content because I have a positive record. 

4. if they can keep it up of course that’s huge for us a team to have a stacked D core.

5. usually workouts and relaxation consists of video games and hiking.

6. I think we have a great chance to win personally we have a good group of guys. Anyone within that top 4 are good too.

oGHFQod.png

1. What a bounce back! We're in second place now, how are you feeling?

2. What do you think contributed to our recent success?

3. Can we keep up this form through the season?

4. Who do you think has contributed the most to our recent form?

5. Are you happy with the level of activity in the locker room?

6. Is there anything that you would like management to know?

5 minutes ago, GioSivo said:

oGHFQod.png

1. What a bounce back! We're in second place now, how are you feeling?

2. What do you think contributed to our recent success?

3. Can we keep up this form through the season?

4. Who do you think has contributed the most to our recent form?

5. Are you happy with the level of activity in the locker room?

6. Is there anything that you would like management to know?

1. I feel amazing, the team is clicking and the chemistry is rising!! watch out, league!!

2. Players updating and the fact that we are not afraid to try new lines and do new things makes it hard to beat a constantly different team and still compete.

3. I think we can, We are a team that has a mix of young guys and vets and we are a team that is getting better and better every day.

4 THE GOALIEEEE! he has been insane. 

5. Wish it was a little bit more active, but its hard because of the league.

6. continue doing the good work boys.  

8N4RS5L.png

1. Still holding strong in second, how are you feeling?

2. Everyone has been doing amazing, what are your opinions on the team's performance as a whole?

3. Is there anything that's holding us back somewhat?

4. Are there any other teams we should look out for?

5. Will you be staying in the VHLE next season or going to the VHL?

6. Would you rather have telekinesis (move things with your mind) or telepathy (read other peoples' minds)?

On 9/12/2023 at 8:03 PM, GioSivo said:

8N4RS5L.png

1. Still holding strong in second, how are you feeling?

2. Everyone has been doing amazing, what are your opinions on the team's performance as a whole?

3. Is there anything that's holding us back somewhat?

4. Are there any other teams we should look out for?

5. Will you be staying in the VHLE next season or going to the VHL?

6. Would you rather have telekinesis (move things with your mind) or telepathy (read other peoples' minds)?

1. Feeling great, I’m starting to produce and the team is clicking it’s great!

2. Amazing to be honest, we came in expect to be middle of the pack and we are higher than that so.

3. I think maybe players not updating if anything 

4. Silly Vasteras or however it’s spelt lol

5. all depends on what my gms want, I’m good for either. 
6. telepathy for sure, would never have to worry about the answer to a question lol

UkkWxGx.png

1. Still on a very good run in second, how are you feeling?

2. Do you think we can overtake Vasteras if we keep up this form?

3. Will Pope Francis end the season as the best defenseman in the VHLE?

4. What are your thoughts on our recent trade?

5. What are your expectations if we make the playoffs?

6. Do you enjoy the song "September" by Earth, Wind & Fire?

1. I feel like we a solid team going into the playoff season. 

2. I think it comes down to a couple of points difference either for or against us it’s a toss up.

3. I believe he certainly does and is the best d man we got.

4. picking up max players makes us even more of a threat to teams hopes of winning.

5. never expect anything, I’d like to make it deep into the playoffs and obviously win.

6. I actually never heard of the song until I read it, gave it a listen and pretty good to be honest.

16 hours ago, GioSivo said:

UkkWxGx.png

1. Still on a very good run in second, how are you feeling?

2. Do you think we can overtake Vasteras if we keep up this form?

3. Will Pope Francis end the season as the best defenseman in the VHLE?

4. What are your thoughts on our recent trade?

5. What are your expectations if we make the playoffs?

6. Do you enjoy the song "September" by Earth, Wind & Fire?

1. Great, I’m clicking, we are clicking it’s on like donkey Kong brotha!

2. Of course, we have beaten them with our back up, we have beaten them with our starter, we have proved we can beat them anytime anywhere 

3. Pope Francis is a certified beauty, best defensemen easily and will do great things further in career. 
4. i love it, makes us stronger and active in locker room! Happy to welcome the new players!

5. Well I’d like to win, doesn’t matter if we sweep or go to 7 i just want to do our best to win and if it’s our year, it’s our year. 
6. I’ll check it out and let you know. 

WIAn4ue.png

1. Season's coming to an end, are you happy with how things have gone?

2. If you could change one thing about the season, what would it be?

3. Who do you think we'll face first if we make the playoffs?

4. NHL is starting up again, any way too early guesses to who wins the cup?

5. On behalf of Baby Boomer... how can we stop losing to Oslo?

6. What's your favorite piece of media? (i.e book, movie, etc..)

I’m very happy at the start of the season our team didn’t have a great start, we were worried our all in approach was going to be a failure. Looking at it now we are one of the favourites to take this and we plan to push that moving forward.

personally I would’ve liked to see more progress for my career as a player but everything is improved just not as immensely as I had hoped

im hoping we take vasteras in the playoffs 

truthfully, I think Vegas, Colorado or Tampa has the best shots at adding another one they are all past champions in the last 5 years and haven’t lost the ability to win imo

as far as maybe unexpected maybe Dallas?

im unsure how to stop that I think we just need to shake things up if we find ourselves in a rut 

probably movies or video games tbh, easier to digest and I’ve always felt they tell better stories to books but that’s for me.