MDM Drafted 2nd Round?

Beaviss

For the first time ever I have dropped in the draft to the 2nd round (in the modern era). While this is not surprising as I recreated in a popular class as well as started with less than maximum recreate TPE its still a weird feeling. Ever since my first ever player getting drafted with the last pick of the 2nd round (56 VHLM Draft) it has lit a fire under me which has caused me to constantly strive to get near the top of my class. Its a strange feeling to not being the #1 touted guy in a draft class. While this is something ill have to probably get used to since I am no longer who I once was, it still is weird. I liked being the guy that people traded up to get. 

One thing that is confusing me is that only two VHLM teams reached out to me for an interview? Is that something that's new or is that because people know what they get when they draft me (most of the time)? 

This is all new to me and it looks like I will have to prove myself once again why I should be at the top of the class. 

That's it incoherent rambling done. 

15 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

I liked being the guy that people traded up to get. 

Mississauga had a pretty long thought process about trading up to get you, but it was just determined that we didn't have enough to trade for you. I pushed real hard to get you.

Just now, Viper said:

Mississauga had a pretty long thought process about trading up to get you, but it was just determined that we didn't have enough to trade for you. I pushed real hard to get you.

Could have gotten the future cup winner SMH