My submission for the S79 Banner Contest

Ricer13

Review: I could see this getting a few votes. I really like the top part where you had most of the graphic desaturaed leaving just the malmo green. I think if you did the same to the bottom the graphic would've looked more consistent and a little cleaner. I also like the circular text you put around S79. 7/10

Review: 😍😍😍😍 this banner is sick! Love the colour used for both. Using a render back side is a nice touch not often used! Logo swaps are perfect and fonts are well done as like how they blend with team colours! The Miami backdrop is also a cool touch and I don’t know if malmo needed a better backdrop or neither needed one, but overall stunner! 

9/10

Edited by tinafrombobsburgers

Wow, I love this banner. I really love how you've constructed your design. I also love the font you used and the design you used for the text. The colors in the banner really stand out too. I just have one question, is the guy for Miami me or Jlloyoid? :) 9/10 graphic

This right here is one amazing banner. Really the only thing I can point out is the black and white with the green highlighted for Malmo is a much different look than what we have for Miami. I would have made them both similar. 8/10 would stare at this for hours.