Banner

dasboot

Review: I really really like this banner, i like how you named all the players and even the GM's. I think the only thing i see that is a little off is the lettering overlapping the render as some of the letters are a bit hard to see. Overall i really like this 8/10

Edited by Moon_50

Pretty decent banner in my opinion. I like the color scheme and the background you used but I think there's just too much doing on here. The rosters you included just make it hard to focus on the details. 6/10 graphic

Very nice and high end looking banner, but I do not think this banner would win or be the best submission. All that golden colour makes me feel that the banner is very fancy, rich, so I kinda wish you would have mixed some other colours and made something more unique. Also I am not fan of the font you've used for the player names. But you know, that's just imo.

Rating: 7/10

Review:

I like the idea of a golded out championship banner. The addition of the team players is great (Even if you FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY the AGM's). I think the jersey changes are a little weak, and really is the only thing that takes away from the graphic. They aren't bad, but they seem to stick out too much and don't really blend into the jerseys very well (could use blur and burn, to match the lighting and resolution of the player renders. These banners are tought to do, and making a more vertical graphic is not easily done. Great work overall 8/10

Review:

I really like the concept if going all gold theme here which I think looks great.  But with all the names makes it too messy and it's hard to focus on one thing, other than that there isn't much more I would improve upon.  The logos are swapped clean and the color changing is good. 8/10

This is extremely well done! Everything looks crisply edited, it would be hard to even tell where edits were made if I didn't know better. A worthy homage to the season 79 champions to commemorate a terrific season and playoff run. It's a small detail but I really like that you tinted the visors yellow, just another little detail that makes the whole thing come together.

Rating: 9.5/10

This was a very clean banner and honestly I thought it was made by @STZ. Adding the roster in was a cool idea (not sure if I've seen one like that before) and everything is laid out nicely. While the gold is a nice touch, I think it would have been better to include the colors of the teams on the players/text. The text/gold reminds me of a computer game I used to play years ago called "Kings Quest" lol.

8.5/10

Love the gold theme of this, really screams "champs" and makes sense.  The logo swaps are great too, and as mentioned by other reviewers the decision to include each teams full roster and management was standout compared to the others in the comp.  Overall 9/10