Ottawa Storms into the season 16-1

If you've been following the VHLM you would know that Ottawa holds a firm grip on the Eastern Conference, and currently holds first place in the entire league. The Lynx are currently looking at a potential historical season if this pace is kept up. And while it's likely they slow down a bit as the season continues and players on other teams cap out, I think this team has a damn good chance to make history. Lets take a look at this teams roster and start looking at what makes this group run the way it does. 

So starting off on Offense, we have Center Finn Davis @M1nT 174 TPE with 11 goals and 31 assists for a total of 42 points in merely 17 games. Davis is absolutely on fire right now and shows no signs of slowing down, Davis is currently on pace to eclipse 172 points this season if this continues how it is. Next up we have Austin Towbaker @Domino 170 TPE with 24 goals and 23 assists for a total of 47 points. Towbaker is an absolute STUD, I mean who doesn't like a player who's on pace to score nearly 200 points? This man is a damn powerhouse, on pace for 101 goals this season, which would be absolutely incredible, it's also good to note that Austin had a +/- of -40 last season and has turned that round to a +26 in 17 games this season, which is absolutely NUTTY. I'll take a look at one more forward and then I'll move on to the defensive core of this team. We have Left Winger Gunnarwolfe Vomacka @Wolfe 155 TPE with 18 goals and 13 assists for a total of 31 points in 17 games, also on pace for 131 points this season Gunnarwolfe is someone I played with in Philly last season and can say has improved drastically, the mans always fun to play with and never gives up. So it's easy to see why this teams offense is popping off so hard with big names like these, but what about the defense?

The first person to look at Ottawa's success on defense is Juice Box @Siddhus202 TPE, 190 TPA with 15 goals and 29 assists for 44 points and a +22. Juice is on pace to score 186 points this season if he is to continue this way. An absolute beast coming in at 6'8 and 250 lbs this defenseman will knock you off the puck so hard that you fly into the third row. Next up we have Arno Blugers @bukss_a 163 TPE with 3 goals and 20 assists for 23 points and a +7. The mans solid as hell, he blocks shots, plays the power play really well and just overall has one of the best playstyles in the league right now and it shows. And finally for our defense we're going to take a look at the superstar goalie; The Red Menace. Menace is 190 TPE, 16-1-0, .905 SV% and a 2.59 GAA, with two shutouts this season. Menace has been living up to his reputation in Russia as he plays in North America for his second season. Last season Menace had some amazing stats as well posting 7-3-1 in 12 games as a backup for Philly! The Red Menace shows no signs of slowing down, you can't run from him, you can't avoid him, and you can't beat him. The Red Menace is inevitable. (Thanos Snap)

REVIEW

Really neat article! You've done a great job of shouting out all the team members of the Storms contributing to their amazing success as a team. Your writing reads well, but I think you could work on making it seem like more of an "article" if you worked on formatting a bit, by adding a headline at the top for example. Overall really good 8/10