(S81) RW - Roberts Kapinsh, TPE: 70

Coldex

Hello and welcome back to the league! My name is Markus and I am the Assistant General Manager for the Miami Marauders. This season we are in a rebuild mode since we just won the cup this past season so you will get plenty of playing time if you decide to join us! Despite being in rebuild mode we are only missing a few pieces to make this team a potential playoff competitor. I assume you know your way around the league but we are still willing to assist you in whatever way possible. We would love for you to be a part of our team!

If you would like to join us please quote this message and reply saying #LetsGoMiami

708511857308074024.png.219fa2af2201029b0c235bd38d2eb077.png

Hello @Coldex

I am Moon, the AGM of the Mexico City Kings. We can currently offer you top 9 minutes! We are currently building a cup contending team and you would add one more solid asset to help us get there! We would love to see you in Mexico City :)

To Join Reply To This With #HailToTheKings

~Moon

Untitled(7).jpg

Welcome back to the VHL @Coldex

My name is Alex_J32, I'm the GM for the Philadelphia Reapers. With Philadelphia you would fit in on our Top 6 minutes with special teams time. If you continuously build your TPE by interacting within the community and contributing in TPE generating tasks, you'll be able to play more minutes and possibly move up the depth chart!

Here in Philadelphia, we pride ourselves on the players we develop. My AGM @Bobo and I work hard to ensure that every member of the team enjoys their time on the Reapers and builds a legacy to begin their career. Numerous VHL greats got started right here in Philadelphia, and we would love to add your name on the list. We also have a great locker room filled with great players that would love to get to know you!

If you're interested in becoming a Reaper, just quote this post and reply back with #FEARTHEREAPER. Once you do that, we will add you to our roster and get you in the locker room.

PtsfVbF.png

Welcome back to the VHLM @Coldex! I'm JB, GM of the San Diego Marlins. We would like to offer you a contract. Here in San Diego we pride ourselves on maintaining a fun and welcoming locker room for all our players. We offer guides to help you earn TPE and build your player, and we are active and willing to answer any questions you may have. We can offer TOP SIX MINUTES, as well as special teams time, with the opportunity to move up in the lineup as you develop. We'd be glad to have you on the team, just quote this post with #FILLTHETANK to join us in the sun!

We wish you the best of luck in your career no matter what,

JB & the Marlins :sdm:

• image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Hey there @Coldex , welcome to the VHL!

My name is Dan and I'm the acting GM for the historic Saskatoon Wild of the VHLM's Eastern Conference. The season is just starting to ramp up, and we'd like to offer you a 2nd line Forward  spot as we push for a playoff spot this season! 

If you'd like to join the Saskatoon Wild, just quote this post and reply, "#WildNSasky."

Best of luck to you, regardless of where your journey takes you!

Welcome back @Coldex!! It was sad when I seen Roberts Stutzle actually retired but glad to see that you have recreated.

Now Why not start your new player off the right way and come join us in the Yukon for a Championship run?

Quote: #FeeltheRush and to join our team!!

Good luck either way with your new player.

Edited by Gaikoku-hito

22 hours ago, Alex_J32 said:

Welcome back to the VHL @Coldex

My name is Alex_J32, I'm the GM for the Philadelphia Reapers. With Philadelphia you would fit in on our Top 6 minutes with special teams time. If you continuously build your TPE by interacting within the community and contributing in TPE generating tasks, you'll be able to play more minutes and possibly move up the depth chart!

Here in Philadelphia, we pride ourselves on the players we develop. My AGM @Bobo and I work hard to ensure that every member of the team enjoys their time on the Reapers and builds a legacy to begin their career. Numerous VHL greats got started right here in Philadelphia, and we would love to add your name on the list. We also have a great locker room filled with great players that would love to get to know you!

If you're interested in becoming a Reaper, just quote this post and reply back with #FEARTHEREAPER. Once you do that, we will add you to our roster and get you in the locker room.

#FEARTHEREAPER