Proutyy

v.2

Review: I love the colours you chose to work with on this one. The logo swap you did was very well done as well, looks very natural to me. The main text work on "Prout" and "New York Americans" fits perfectly with the theme of the sig. The "Cowboy" looks slightly out of place, but it's not distracting. The whole thing overall might be a slight bit over sharpened, but that is definitely getting nitpicky and into personal taste territory. Amazing job on this one! 9/10

I like the graphic. The background you chose with the blue and red compliments your players jersey well. The jersey isn't entirely on screen but the swap looks seamless, and the VHL logo is a nice touch. The only thing I would complain about is that there seems to be some type of filter over the image that makes it look a bit pixelated to me which I'm not a huge fan of. Great work.

Rating: 8/10

The test is my favorite part of this, specifically PROUT and the inner and blurred background stroke lines. The abstract background has the NY Americans color theme all over it and you have the render blending in nicely with the grunge effect on the jersey. A little bit too much open space in the sig and in some areas its a little too sharp, but not bad at all.
8/10