Moreau

Frank

Love the text on this one, especially "Moreau" where it is half italics, half not. I can't really pick out the name on bottom but still like how its laid out. You seem to make good use of plain backgrounds with the filters you use which makes these sigs so unique. The jersey cut is nicely done and I like how the colors of the crown match the glove and number trim. 

9/10

Review:

So good. I really love what you do with colouring. I think the pixel effect works well, and you were creative with it more than just adding to random spots. I like how the pixels run through the sig and into the text. I really love the textwork here - super strong and original. Jersey change on point as always. The sharp look looks good, I like how the border is pixelated too, don't see that effect often. Only thing is that the bg is kinda boring... but points for the Chrlie Brown vibe.. 9.5/10

On 10/11/2021 at 5:40 AM, Frank said:

9F7xLqn.png

I probably should review someone else's work, but I'd rather look at this one to be honest. This comes together really well, from the render choice, coloring, logos and offset type border look. The pixelating is interesting, and I know that if I tried it, it would look shit. You make it cool LOL. Text is good, I like mixing up the fonts every now and then. Overall a very nice sig....as usual. 9/10.

• 2 weeks later...

Review:

Insanely good sig. Colours are bright and good-looking. The most beautiful part of the graphic is logo swap. I have no idea how you did that but I'm so jealous. Player render is also great, guy's smile is a personal business card of the sig. Font is unusual. 

I like that one, 9/10