Theme thingy

Jubis

Reviewing. This one made me laugh. It looks like he is having a good time but also missed hockey too much to not wear his equipment. I hope he has more water bottles to drink as he is wearing all that in the sun. The logo swap is funny as well and adds to the charm. 7/10 grade.

Ya, I gotta say, this certainly made me smile.  I like the way you worked a hockey player into that vacation type background.  I would imagine the beverage isn't Gatorade.  I probably would have liked the whole thing to be a bit sharper, but that is a minor thing.  8.5/10

I remember seeing this in a flyers promo video a few years back. It's a very funny use of the screenshot from the video. Certainly a decent start with the graphics, I would try to make them blend with the effect/filter you put over the graphic. Definitely practice with the clone stamp tool in paint.net or Photoshop or whatever you use so you can try and get that NHL logo outta there easier. Overall. It's funny as hell and a good start technique wise 6.5/10