Acyd Reflux

Frank

1 hour ago, Frank said:

xgOgOT5.png

@Frank just gonna start by saying I often fear going this simple but this is a great example of prime execution of a fun idea. This makes me think of hand drawn images with a splash of paint markers on it to spruce it up.  You can see every detail and the touch of color gets the eye moving. Is it the most complex thing I have seen? Absolutely not, but ya know what sometime simple is all you need. Honestly you did a good thing with this one and i love the name.

9/10 I'll take a tums and ask for more like this, a little acyd reflux doesn't scare me ;)

Review:

Getting my fill of Frank gfx for the week. Delivered like always. Colouring is really great, I think the vibrant colours work well for the jersey change, and doesn't look fake. The BG works perfectly with the style of the render effects. The text is cool, fits well with the rest of the sig. 9/10

As a huge miami vice color scheme fan I already love this sig with the colors. I've said this before on your graphics on how good and detailed they look despite having such a simple background. I love that effect you have on how only Prague colors will show and you get creative with the text on switching the color once it passes through the jersey. Would be nice to add a little big of lighting, maybe some soft brush on where the colors are popping out just to give it a bit more depth. 

9.25/10

On 10/18/2021 at 5:52 AM, Frank said:

xgOgOT5.png

Just what you wanted...another useless review by me.

The entire thing just screams amazing. I actually like the BG as it draws your eye to the render and Prague elements(logo,coloring etc). I like the font choice but would have increased the size a little, but zero real issues with any of this tbh. 9.5/10 Easy.