Why Do I Always Do This?

McWolf

Last minute update. Of course.

There is a part of me.that doesn't care about updating anymore, it feels like. Especially since I realized I'm probably not gonna be able to make it to 350 and skip the mandatory VHLE season. I was all-in with hopes of making it to the VHL faster, but it's looking like a lost cause at the moment, which is a shame. With the way the VHLE was presented at first, it felt like top earners would have the choice between jumping straight to the VHL, but the reality is that it's gonna be rough even for max earners, and the smallest things like a shorter offseason can mean it's most likely impossible unless you ball out all season in fantasy and stuff like that. Which I haven't.

It also makes it rough as a VHL GM, cause now you are drafting not to solve a now problem, but you are drafting to solve problems you probably don't even have yet, but it's gonna be a thing when the players are VHL ready. uh.

52 minutes ago, McWolf said:

Last minute update. Of course.

There is a part of me.that doesn't care about updating anymore, it feels like. Especially since I realized I'm probably not gonna be able to make it to 350 and skip the mandatory VHLE season. I was all-in with hopes of making it to the VHL faster, but it's looking like a lost cause at the moment, which is a shame. With the way the VHLE was presented at first, it felt like top earners would have the choice between jumping straight to the VHL, but the reality is that it's gonna be rough even for max earners, and the smallest things like a shorter offseason can mean it's most likely impossible unless you ball out all season in fantasy and stuff like that. Which I haven't.

It also makes it rough as a VHL GM, cause now you are drafting not to solve a now problem, but you are drafting to solve problems you probably don't even have yet, but it's gonna be a thing when the players are VHL ready. uh.

do it for the PBE affiliate :notroll: