New Lamb

dasboot

Review:

This is really fucking cool. I love the blue effect and render is perfect. Lighting is cool and coloring is nice. The yellow coming from the render is a bit weird to me, I would tone it down or just grey it out completely to make it more of a cool feel to match the sig. the text IMO is a little weak. I think with the feel of the sig having that ice look you could have gotten away with a simple blue overlay text that was a little larger. I don’t mean to be harsh on the text as it’s the only thing that I think needs improvement. Still my favorite submission of the week! 9.5/10

Review:

I'm a really big fan of this  - love the blue overtone on the whole thing and the lighting you have to bring out the render and make it the focal point. I think the text could be a bit bigger and it might be a little too bubbly for the simplicity of the graphic. Not really feeling the sideways first name either. Other than the text, the graphic is still really nice. The placement of the render and effects of it really makes it stand out where there's not much detail in the background.

9/10