I want to be a GM

AJW

This will be me rambling on about why I want to be a GM. Maybe it can be seen as an application I'm not sure.

First of all, one thing I notice the Commissioners like is experience when they choose their GMs. Well I've been here since May now which has been about five and a half months. During this time:

• My player has played three seasons (two VHLM, one VHL)
  • I was GM of Team USA for the S79 World Juniors - STHS experience
  • I am currently in my second season of being an AGM for the Warsaw Predators
  • I am a VSN Writer who covers the VHLM
  • Reached the top 100 rank in gen chat (this does not matter but it is kind of cool lol)

I believe most of the people in the community know my name by now, I feel as if I have met and connected with a lot of members throughout the VHL. I really enjoy this forum and the people within it which is why I like to take on these jobs and come back everyday. My next goal is 100% to become a GM, I really enjoy being able to lead people and taking on a team would be so much fun. 

If I had a choice I would like to be a VHLM GM. Something about helping new people brings me satisfaction and I like the system of the VHLM (every year a different team has a chance to win). At the end of the day too the VHLM is more for the players and not the trophies. I would love to have my own locker room and team that I can say I built together and create a happy and fun environment. I think I could take on this role alone too and not need an AGM. I make press conferences for Warsaw every week which takes 5 minutes of my day. Scouting is extremely easy, you can put as much time into it as you want. I'm on discord anytime I need to be as I have notifications set for my phone when I'm not on my computer. If I get an M GM job I would check the create a player page daily and send waiver offers to any new players, I don't care who they are, would just want a full roster.

So in conclusion, I want to be a GM badly and I believe I have the qualifications for it.