All In Your Head

BladeMaiden

All In Your Head

looming-shadow-mix-blur.png

So it's officially spooky season and so I thought this would fit best in that context . I think some of the scariest things that haunt a person are often all in their head. If you are interested what inspired me to make this graphic I Invite you to listen to the podcast I posted this week. I encourage anyone dealing with mental health struggles to reach out and get help, you don't have to fight your demons alone ❤️

https://vhlforum.com/topic/110480-all-in-your-head/ <--link to podcast

Alt Versions (The Process):

Less Blur -Darker

looming-shadow-mix.png

All Oil Painting

looming-shadow-2.png

No Name -No head on Figure

looming-shadow.png

The OG

istockphoto-1251422945-612x612.jpg

Edited by BladeMaiden

Review:

looming-shadow.png

This one is my favourite pieces from you. Really love the style you went for considering the time of season it is. The lighting is nice as it flows with the creepy dangly arms. The colour change for Prague is spot on. The piece overall is really well executed with minimal elements. Overall 9/10

Review: 

This is a really neat piece, and I love that the before and after is showed. The colors go really well together, very focused on just three colors, and they mesh effectively. Love the theme, obviously very relevant to the times. One thing that could be improved is the overlay of the original picture with the modified aspects, might have some depth issues, other than that this piece is fantastic. I rate this piece 7.8/10 one of the better pieces I have seen. 

7.8/10