Detroit Jersey Card

dasboot

Review: Definitely one of your best works! I love the border used for the card, it's so unique and uses the Bears colour in such cool ways! Having the gold as borders is a great idea and the maroon makes a great inner colour. The shape of the bottom reminds me of a pedestal. It almost acts like a pedestal for the jersey and the gold-ish colour makes it seem very pristine. Love seeing the Cards by Boot logo as always and I love the added touch of colouring it's lines to match the team colours. Font selection is great and also adds to the pristine or almost royal feel of the card. My only real two issues are that the VHL logo and the Seattle Bears logo just look like they were thrown in there, would have loved a border or something to incorporate it better, especially for the thin black VHL logo as it the colours make it hard to see. Also not a fan of how the Game Jersey looks suffocated up there, maybe shrink it or change it so it has a little bit of space away from the Cards by Boot logo. Other than that, great job!

8/10

Review: Overall it is a great concept and pleasing on the eyes. I like the color choice with the gold making the card a focal point. The VHL logo at the bottom due to the see through nature doesn`t work and needs to have some fill added, usually I fill in white but here I think gold might have worked to match the Seattle logo on the other side a bit more. Also the "Game Jersey" letter doesn`t seem to pop as much as I would like and this seems to be down to choice of font; an area most of us struggle with but changing this to a bolder font would make the card stand out just a bit more. Love the Card by Boots aspect as it is a very nice personal touch. 8/10 As I can see the effort was made