qripll

DRAFTED 10TH OVERALL BY WARSAW PREDATORS

1ST CAPTAIN IN FRANCHISE HISTORY

2ND IN GAMES (478

1ST IN GOALS (246

2ND IN ASSISTS (362

1ST IN POINTS (608

2 CONTINENTAL CUPS ( WARSAW ; VAN ) 

To be honest, I have no idea what I am going to write here. It's almost midnight and I felt that I really need to drop some lines about the greatest player of portal era, in my humble opinion. I am pretty sure Hall Of Fame article is waiting for his creative author who can describe all parts of Lamb's fascinating career. Nevertheless, I'd like to distance myself from his path and talk a bit about my the most memorable day so far. That's quite usual phrase that Lamb was a great teammate on and off the ice, he was a great role model, my older brother, respectful captain and mentor, whatever. I'd like to thank Lamb for giving me the chance to be a part of such a great organization. During my pre draft scouting stuff with VHL GM's, I literally sent to Muff the worst reply you could ever imagine. There were less than 5 sentences. To be honest if I were Muff I wouldn't pick Trunov after such a poor conversation. I guess Lamb played a major role and made his own contribution, if he didn't, well... That's another reminder how Muff was actually good at drafting. Trunov was drafted in the 2nd round and played a couple of seasons with Dakota. 

However, I am so grateful and honored for being a close related guy to a live legend . 

Have a nice retirement, Mr. Lamb

PicsArt_11-12-11_04_27.thumb.jpg.9215133adba2b02347a547b93cd55c7e.jpg

Edited by qripll

Review: 10/10

An excellent send off for an excellent player. The presentation obviously is excellent here, not only with the final graphic and the video, but the ways the stats are nicely colored and arranged up top. The blurb itself was heartfelt as well, and read cleanly on my end. My only nitpick of it is that I wanted even more, but that's just a testament to the quality overall. Great stuff here, and indeed Lamb will be missed among Warsaw players and fans.