Jack Eichel

logansgc

35 minutes ago, v.2 said:

I think this might be okay for now as you are a new member, but point task graphics must be league related.  This could easily still fly if you changed the name to a VHL player!

oh really? : ( I did not know that. I will keep that in mind next time i make one!

Review:

As stated above gotta make it league related, make Eichel a VHL/e/m player throw a league logo in there somewhere, which cam be here. As far as the graphic it's a nice use of the text as the center piece with the player placed inside. Looks nice but it's a bit simple could use a few more elements like some stock work or more design features, maybe a border and objects. Overall 7/10

Review:

As it was mentioned it has to be a vhl related stuff (logo swap, name of the vhl player and etc.) Nevertheless, it's kinda cool graphic for the new member, who just started his long path. The idea is really creative and looks good. The font is also nice. It would've been an award-winning sig. However, I like it a lot and glad to see one more promising graphic maker. 7/10

Despite the fact that the graphic is not league related, I still liked it a lot.  I like the masking that the text does.  As well, I thought doing a graphic for Jack was appropriate as he starts the long road to full recovery. 8/10

Edited by Eynhallow