Oof Traded Ramble Time

Juice

Traded once again, but at least this time it wasn't at my own request and instead agreed upon with the GM, and going to EU this time around. It'll be fun to see what Malmo will end up doing as I think we have an excellent core (even if Boom leaves...baby come back) that's well balanced throughout with solid goaltending, solid defense, with a good forward core of stars + depth. I think free agency will really make or break our team in terms of being cup favourites as I think the main thing the team needs is a solid first line center and some more additions to the forwards, but I think Dom will wheel and deal us to an interesting season ahead.

Of course I gotta gush about playing with @fromtheinside again, since scotty is mah boi. From the beginning to the end it seems like we're linked and I'd never have it any other way. And this time around we'll be in both of our primes and hopefully having better results than when we first were paired up with eachother since...well you can see the drastic stat changes for both of our players since going to our new teams. I expect at least 150 points from Scotty Kaberle this season by the trade deadline or I'll request a trade immediately so @Domg5 take note.

It's been super busy in my irl life and I've been trying to focus on taking care of my mental health more, which has pushed me away a bit from focusing on VHL the way I used to, but I'm super excited to see where this new direction for my player's career will go.

3 minutes ago, Juice said:

I expect at least 150 points from Scotty Kaberle this season by the trade deadline or I'll request a trade immediately so @Domg5 take note.

I expect nothing less either! The pressure is on your shoulders @fromtheinside carry the team or bust.