dmd

STZ

Review

Pretty badass sig to be honest. A vintage STZ, with the S-tier text, single color overlay and blurry/distorted edges. I can't get over how perfect that text is. Th eonly thing I don't like is how rosy the renders face is, just a little too saturated. The lighting from the red soft brushes is nice though and I like that stock you used of the bird on the skull on the right side.

9.25/10

12 hours ago, kelvi said:

Review

Pretty badass sig to be honest. A vintage STZ, with the S-tier text, single color overlay and blurry/distorted edges. I can't get over how perfect that text is. Th eonly thing I don't like is how rosy the renders face is, just a little too saturated. The lighting from the red soft brushes is nice though and I like that stock you used of the bird on the skull on the right side.

9.25/10

haha yea it's my first face-swap.. beav wanted Russell Crowe in Gladiator. lmao.

22 hours ago, STZ said:

I need 1 TPE, sorry.

Really nice use of coloring and render/BG integration. Drawn straight to the render and having done a couple of face swaps it can be tricky. This is really good tbh. I like the text overlapping the render at that larger size and also good lighting on this piece. 9/10 because you should have used the current Russell Crowe head...

p095xlp1.jpg