Bo Johansson, the late bloomer.

Shindigs

Well, this started off relatively professional. Then I got tired and it went downhill fast. At least I cut the part where I ended the report on just doing the full lyrics of Fresh Prince in Bel-Air but about Bo and the VHL...

Bo Johansson Junior Report.png

Nice work @Shindigs, the layout of this is really cool, well-written to top it off and I obviously loved the references to my player (although you also have my attention regarding this Fresh Prince remaster, future VHL.com article maybe?)!

You've kicked off your career here really well so far, great job!

6 minutes ago, MubbleFubbles said:

Nice work @Shindigs, the layout of this is really cool, well-written to top it off and I obviously loved the references to my player (although you also have my attention regarding this Fresh Prince remaster, future VHL.com article maybe?)!

You've kicked off your career here really well so far, great job!

Thanks! I mean it was pretty fresh. But it also made no sense at all. So I decided to just try and fill the left hand side with random non-sense instead. Usually an ad would go in that spot. Hindsight 20/20 I realized I could have made a clue endorsement ad. But oh well, there's a 6p GFX for next week. Seriously though, I can't think about your player without chuckling. It's starting to become an issue.😅