mulds

STZ

Review:

Really love the double render execution. Also the flow of the text with the goal celebration render. The warmth of the blue is really nice, as well as the diffuse effects around the render. This is just really well executed. My only critique might be the strength of the shadow behind the text, feel like that could be dialed back a touch. Overall 9.5/10

first of all, thank you so much! it's wonderful.

now review time: i think this is a nearly flawlessly executed two render piece. great work as always from you stz. the blue is vibrant and contrasted well by the whites and greys throughout the sig. a great job done with blending everything together to make it flow and work as one. the only thing i noticed after really looking, is the light source looks to be coming from the top right, and the shadow of the text contradicts the light source. a small, and very minor detail i noticed after staring for entirely too long. amazing work, 9.5/10.

12 hours ago, STZ said:

Largely agree with the above posters honestly. The shadow on the text could have done with a little less opacity and a little more size to make it feel more natural. Usually I'd complain about the lack of AA on the highlighting of the text. But since you applied the pixel effects as an overall theme of the graphic. It kind of makes sense to leave the text with jaggies. Though I would have liked to see just a little more tie-in of the text with the graphics by maybe doing some kind of pixelated pattern integration in the text itself. It ends up looking a bit too smooth compared to the harsher highlights/background effects. But overall I like it a lot more than Marner's contract 9/10!