nurx's Late Night Talks Ep.2

nurx

18 hours ago, Spartan said:

Good luck with finals! Your podcast is some nice asmr lol

I concur, he has a very soft and sweet voice!

- Finals are a brutal time of year for all you kids! Good luck with them, and enjoy the holiday season after

- I'm glad you enjoyed the podcast! I've been doing a lot of them lately it seems 😅

- @Moderator plz ban the man, he's making other people's feet cold :( 

Very nice listen, I need to get on board with these legitimately short podcasts, haha

What's the point of getting ice in @JardyB10's skates? Considering where he lives, your ice is probably just going to warm him up.

Again, nice and chill listen. Really hope we can start catching some breaks with Miami. Statistically we aren't as bad as our record honestly. I'm mean we're very nearly as bad as our record. But not AS bad. Our shot diff and special teams are marginally better than the two teams ahead of us. But I think we have a SV% of about 85% currently over the whole season thus far. So that's slightly unlucky. I'm gonna call it and say @Nothing but goals's player Ben Dahl has probably been hitting the club trying to get instamodel's numbers too much. Gotta get him back in the game and he will steal us some big games sooner, rather than later. #DroppingTheAnchor

51 minutes ago, Shindigs said:

What's the point of getting ice in @JardyB10's skates? Considering where he lives, your ice is probably just going to warm him up.

Again, nice and chill listen. Really hope we can start catching some breaks with Miami. Statistically we aren't as bad as our record honestly. I'm mean we're very nearly as bad as our record. But not AS bad. Our shot diff and special teams are marginally better than the two teams ahead of us. But I think we have a SV% of about 85% currently over the whole season thus far. So that's slightly unlucky. I'm gonna call it and say @Nothing but goals's player Ben Dahl has probably been hitting the club trying to get instamodel's numbers too much. Gotta get him back in the game and he will steal us some big games sooner, rather than later. #DroppingTheAnchor

Can’t deny that.