the purple stuff

STZ

Review:

This is a great concept for a Malmo third jersey with a more vibrant blue. Love the effects around the render and the focal point with a dark background. The text is good but I feel like the green 8s a bit too sharp, distracts a bit from the other great things you have going on. I think if you toned that down it'd be a 10/10. But otherwise 9.5/10 with only minor gripes. I like this one even more than the Marner sig.

review: another wonderful piece from you stz. the render efx are very nicely done, not overcooked one bit. you also did a great job at blending the render with the background and bringing a lot of depth out of something that is relatively simple. the text is great and fits really well with the composition of the sig. only complaint would be that the right side looks a little barren and could use some love. great work! 9/10

7 hours ago, STZ said:

15a2i9b.png

@Juice

Beautiful result here for a favorite player/user of mine. I enjoy everything about this piece, from the dark BG helping the render and colored text to pop, to the effects near the render and what I think is the 2nd "WELCH" font layer behind the front layer. Awesome, 9/10.