Games: 120-129

VHL Games

YES! We won the first game. So technically for a brief second while the Sim was going Miami was sitting at 4-20 on the season. SUCK IT! We now officially have the moral victory, Wooo! Time to go party with @MubbleFubbles's player The Board Game Clue on Skates again and stop some more board game related violence!

6 minutes ago, Shindigs said:

YES! We won the first game. So technically for a brief second while the Sim was going Miami was sitting at 4-20 on the season. SUCK IT! We now officially have the moral victory, Wooo! Time to go party with @MubbleFubbles's player The Board Game Clue on Skates again and stop some more board game related violence!

And I thought 420 is mainly making people chill instead of going on a rampage... don't make me guess the whodunit again ;)

Edited by Daniel Janser

10 minutes ago, Daniel Janser said:

And I thought 420 is mainly making people chill instead of going on a rampage... don't make me guess the whodunit again ;)

Edibles make some weird things happen. Especially when it comes into contact with cardboard. Board games just aren't built to party, but man do they love it!

43 minutes ago, GrittyIsKing09 said:

rough start for me yikes 4 games 0 points

Didn't you have some Ice time issues at first though? Sure it will pick up sooner rather than later with that fixed. Or Simon hates Phoebe...

23 minutes ago, Banackock said:

How’s it going? 

Honestly not well. We’ve had pretty mild seasonal weather so far, but now winter is truly coming. It’s -21 today, which is officially too fucking cold. I working outdoors today, and even though I only have to be out in short spurts, it’s enough to make my fingies uncomfortably numb. Painfully frosty. And nearly every day for the next 3-4 months could be like this or worse. Tasks that would otherwise be brief take at least twice as long when you do them in these conditions. Activities that would normally be enjoyable, like walking a dog, are now treacherous and painful. The winter solstice hasn’t even truly arrived and yet I can’t wait for it to end. As all things in life do ☠️.

Also Halifax is near the bottom of the standings, that sucks.