Ben Svenska scores

Review: Pretty clean graphic here. The text is minimalistic but also very good and it fits well. The logo swap is kind of tough on the jersey, though on the pants you did a great job there. Probably just try to blend the logo to the jersey more in some way. Also the shoulder pads still have NHL team logos. Other than that to be honest this is a very nice graphic and you can easily improve on your next one! 6.5/10

Review:

A very good start to the world of making graphics. You will make mistakes as you learn but really, you did a fine job with an early attempt. The text/font work just fine and in time you will get even better at it. Text is the hardest part of a sig. If I had to give any tips or suggestions, it would be to learn to cut out your players. Mastering that is huge and will take you a long way. Great beginning.

7.5/10

Review:

A really clean and simple graphic, I like that.  What I would try to do is to make the logos feel a bit more natural when ok the jersey.  The text with "Ben Svenska" fits in with the background and really makes the simplicity stick out for me.  Other than that I don't got much more to say than keep doing you! 

8/10