Experiences in VHL

Dabnad

Hey everyone, it’s Dabnad here and I’m here to talk about some of my first experiences with the environment of this league name VHL. This article will include many different pieces of my experiences in here including (but not limited to): experiences with the people, team, and owners of the league.

The first experience which I had in this league, which was even before I joined this league, was on YouTube from a video which I came from. I saw that this league looked like an amazing opportunity for someone who liked hockey which I thought was an amazing opportunity for me to join and have more people to relate with. Taking this into consideration I started creating a player and inside of minutes I was picked up by my current team (New Mexico Kings) in the VHLM. I got a notification in my inbox area and I thought it was an opportunity to start off this carrer.

The second major experience which I had with this league was when I first signed with my team (the New Mexico Kings). When this happened I thought quick to join their discord as I knew this would be an easier way to communicate rather than having to use the messaging system inside of this website knowing discord was already a messaging app. As soon as I joined the discord I was greeted by multiple people, welcoming me to this league and to the community. This gave my brain a positive message that this will end up being a very fun and friendly league and I should give it my best not to let these people in my team down.

The third major experience I’ve had inside this league was with the donation area which I found out scrolling though the home page of the league. As soon as I saw it I found that this league had collected a lot of money over the years as charity for different organizations around America and Canada and gave those who donated an award to congratulate them on their generosity to their nature. This melt my heart seeing how many people in this league do care about the people and communities around them. 

My fourth, and my last, major experience which I had with this league was the coordination in between the games and even during the games not bringing their teammates down no matter what happened. Recently, my team has gone through a very unfortunate time recently however, the team gm and age haven’t let our moral down giving us a lot of support to make sure that those who are very recent in the league don’t end up losing hope and make sure that newer players do their best to earn more tpe and they don’t give up no matter the circumstance.

Overall, all my experiences with this league have been very positive unlike some other leagues I’ve visited. This league has always been a lot of help including sometimes where I messed up doing something, they’ve never been “mad” at me. All of this has given me a very positive perspective of this league.

This is Dabnad signing off and I hope to see you soon 

534 words (not including these)

Claiming week 19-25

9 minutes ago, Dabnad said:

Hey everyone, it’s Dabnad here and I’m here to talk about some of my first experiences with the environment of this league name VHL. This article will include many different pieces of my experiences in here including (but not limited to): experiences with the people, team, and owners of the league.

The first experience which I had in this league, which was even before I joined this league, was on YouTube from a video which I came from. I saw that this league looked like an amazing opportunity for someone who liked hockey which I thought was an amazing opportunity for me to join and have more people to relate with. Taking this into consideration I started creating a player and inside of minutes I was picked up by my current team (New Mexico Kings) in the VHLM. I got a notification in my inbox area and I thought it was an opportunity to start off this carrer.

The second major experience which I had with this league was when I first signed with my team (the New Mexico Kings). When this happened I thought quick to join their discord as I knew this would be an easier way to communicate rather than having to use the messaging system inside of this website knowing discord was already a messaging app. As soon as I joined the discord I was greeted by multiple people, welcoming me to this league and to the community. This gave my brain a positive message that this will end up being a very fun and friendly league and I should give it my best not to let these people in my team down.

The third major experience I’ve had inside this league was with the donation area which I found out scrolling though the home page of the league. As soon as I saw it I found that this league had collected a lot of money over the years as charity for different organizations around America and Canada and gave those who donated an award to congratulate them on their generosity to their nature. This melt my heart seeing how many people in this league do care about the people and communities around them. 

My fourth, and my last, major experience which I had with this league was the coordination in between the games and even during the games not bringing their teammates down no matter what happened. Recently, my team has gone through a very unfortunate time recently however, the team gm and age haven’t let our moral down giving us a lot of support to make sure that those who are very recent in the league don’t end up losing hope and make sure that newer players do their best to earn more tpe and they don’t give up no matter the circumstance.

Overall, all my experiences with this league have been very positive unlike some other leagues I’ve visited. This league has always been a lot of help including sometimes where I messed up doing something, they’ve never been “mad” at me. All of this has given me a very positive perspective of this league.

This is Dabnad signing off and I hope to see you soon 

534 words (not including these)

Claiming week 19-25

Mexico City Kings, but your heart is in the right place at least!

review time: Hello new member, I am rookie, here to review your media spot : D I take it that English may not be your native language? Your post is good and your message gets across, like I understand where your coming from and and what your saying so your doing good! There's just some redundancy in here, for example "Recently, my team has gone through a very unfortunate time recently however" you said recently twice here when you didn't need to, it's a small thing but just something to learn from. Your post is separated nicely and is easy to read, in the future maybe try to incorporate some use of bold, italics and underlines. Makes it more of a fun read I find! 7.5/10