(S83) RW - Dajon Kuminge, TPE: 30

MostTHE WAE

Welcome to the league @MostTHE WAE! I’m JB, GM of the San Diego Marlins :sdm:. We are looking to make a run down the stretch this season in the playoffs and would love to add you to the team! We can offer 4th line minutes to begin but you will gain ice time as you develop your player of course! Just quote this post with #FILLTHETANK to join the Marlins!

Good luck! 

Bienvenidos @MostTHE WAE!

On behalf of my GM, @youloser1337and I, we welcome you to the VHL! You've joined at a unique time right before the postseason, so most likely you will be approached by teams hoping to pick you up for their playoffs push. That said, Mexico City is most certainly the slated underdog and we've recently gone on a training push to bring up some players on our roster and we are hoping to sign just a few more folks for our own hopeful push! We would love to show you the ins and outs of TPE-earning, while being a part of an active and helpful locker room! We would be able to offer you 3rd pairing minutes for this playoff push and if you earn more TPE, certainly there could be room to move up!

Just quote me and respond with #HAILTOTHEKING, if you'd like me to send you a contract!

Good luck in your career!

~Vice (Mexico City AGM)

KqqdwZX.jpg

10 hours ago, Vice said:

Bienvenidos @MostTHE WAE!

On behalf of my GM, @youloser1337and I, we welcome you to the VHL! You've joined at a unique time right before the postseason, so most likely you will be approached by teams hoping to pick you up for their playoffs push. That said, Mexico City is most certainly the slated underdog and we've recently gone on a training push to bring up some players on our roster and we are hoping to sign just a few more folks for our own hopeful push! We would love to show you the ins and outs of TPE-earning, while being a part of an active and helpful locker room! We would be able to offer you 3rd pairing minutes for this playoff push and if you earn more TPE, certainly there could be room to move up!

Just quote me and respond with #HAILTOTHEKING, if you'd like me to send you a contract!

Good luck in your career!

~Vice (Mexico City AGM)

KqqdwZX.jpg

#HAILTOTHEKING