Forever Wranglers

Awwww, I love this! Super sentimental value I am sure. The watercolor backdrop really helps the emotion of the graphic and I don't know if the whole thing was just done watercolor but overall it looks nice! The logo integrated in the with watercoloring was well done, especially cutting off with the edge of the ice. My only gripe is that the names on the sweater just look like they could have used a bit more roughing up, some of the lines look too "perfect". A great graphic! 8.5/10

Review:

I really am a fan of this design. I love how you made this look. I like the mural look to it. You did everything right with this concept art piece as there is no wrong with this design. I hope to explore more of this style. I am a huge fan of this. Great job.

10/10

2 hours ago, Vice said:

Awwww, I love this! Super sentimental value I am sure. The watercolor backdrop really helps the emotion of the graphic and I don't know if the whole thing was just done watercolor but overall it looks nice! The logo integrated in the with watercoloring was well done, especially cutting off with the edge of the ice. My only gripe is that the names on the sweater just look like they could have used a bit more roughing up, some of the lines look too "perfect". A great graphic! 8.5/10

Agree with the names! That’s a good catch! Thanks for the kind words! 

I really love this (absolutely unbiased). It is a nice style and concept. I am especially fond of how you put the team's logo in the ice. And if Vice had not pointed out the thing with the names (curse you @Vice) I would have found nothing wrong with it. Therefore you lose some points overall. 9.51/10 which is of course rounded up to 10/10. ;)

This is so cute. It gives me a little nostalgic thoughts like if you were watching a really old movie in class and it’s on that huge box that with the kind of quality or look of you will that this has. A little bit of a faded outline from top to bottom on the skaters might be cool. Only other thing is that you didn’t use derp horse so I have to give it a 0/10 (fr:9/10)

3 hours ago, N0HBDY said:

This is so cute. It gives me a little nostalgic thoughts like if you were watching a really old movie in class and it’s on that huge box that with the kind of quality or look of you will that this has. A little bit of a faded outline from top to bottom on the skaters might be cool. Only other thing is that you didn’t use derp horse so I have to give it a 0/10 (fr:9/10)

Derp horse for the next one !! 

Review: Not too much going on in the graphic but it's well done. Loving the faded out Wranglers logo job on the bottem left and those skaters look really cool. People already mentioned this, but the font does look a bit too robotic and unatural to the eye. But that's really it. Well done! 9/10