(S83) D - Jo Bohansson, TPE: 69

Shindigs

Player Information

Username: StepShindigs

Player Name: Jo Bohansson

Recruited From: Referral Link (Anderson)

Position: D

Height: 78 in.

Weight: 205 lbs.

Birthplace: Switzerland

i20Q1zw.png

Seems legit...

Hi @stepshindigs, I'm MubbleFubbles, AGM of the Las Vegas Aces and we hope you enjoy your unique adventure through the league! We're a team dedicated to the progress of players, whether that be new players, returning players or new players who are also old players, so you'll fit right in! We'd like to offer your player (and in fact any other player you may have) first line minutes. You also strike me as someone very interested in the Board Game Clue, so I'd like to offer you an ambassador role for Team Clue! 

Regardless of if you accept I wish you best of luck with your 100% new player! 

Just now, MubbleFubbles said:

Hi @stepshindigs, I'm MubbleFubbles, AGM of the Las Vegas Aces and we hope you enjoy your unique adventure through the league! We're a team dedicated to the progress of players, whether that be new players, returning players or new players who are also old players, so you'll fit right in! We'd like to offer your player (and in fact any other player you may have) first line minutes. You also strike me as someone very interested in the Board Game Clue, so I'd like to offer you an ambassador role for Team Clue! 

Regardless of if you accept I wish you best of luck with your 100% new player! 

We I Accept!

Review:

I like that you picked up recent events and created a graphic from it (admittedly a rather simple one). For that and because you made me almost laugh out loud you get 10/10 (albeit not for the artistic value of the pic, though nothing is wrong with it, it would more be a  7/10).

Just now, Daniel Janser said:

Review:

I like that you picked up recent events and created a graphic from it (admittedly a rather simple one). For that and because you made me almost laugh out loud you get 10/10 (albeit not for the artistic value of the pic, though nothing is wrong with it, it would more be a  7/10).

When making meme graphics, it's the meme score that counts.👌

• 10 months later...