Game recaps for S80 Bratislava Watchmen (Part 3)

FrostBeard

Part 3 Now?
Not gonna lie, I am kinda doing this whole thing basically just to get as much TPE as I can while I work on both Charity Auction item and also on some other articles that take time. Who knows, I might even release them at some point. Overall, this is a great journey for me as with all this pre-prepared, I can just focus on other things and feel like an old man. 

Game 90 W Stockholm Vikings

Alrighty, finally some great news. We won a game! 3-2 win against Stockholm is exactly what we wanted. Alex Parise was completely unstoppable as our goalie.  Jlloyoid Blloyoiderson, John Baardand and Pippo Coca all with extremely important goals, overall, a decent and well deserved win!

Game 94 W Rome Gladiators

4-3 wins against Rome feels really good! When it comes to our individual performances - Jannik Nylen with an assist on every single goal we scored. Jlloyoid Blloyoiderson with 1 goal and 1 assist keeps up his recent stellar performance. Logain Ablar with 2 goals is becoming more and more of a goalscoring presence for the team. Jakub Brozik finished the game with 2 assists and still keeps it up with his first place in the league though now he is sharing it with another player. Overall, great performance, will see what the next few games will give us!

Game 97 W Stockholm Vikings

3-1 win is good. I really like to see those games. Amazing performance by Alex Parise who made sure we won in a great defensive game. John Baard with 2 amazing goals, Donny Carter and Tony Adams with 2 assists each. The last goal for our squad by Jakub Brozik. Overall, a great game, equal shots and overall, these are the games we want to see from Bratislava.

Game 99 L Cologne Express 

Well, let's put it this way, as great our defence was the last game, as bad it was this game. Goaltender change, bad defensive plays and not enough offence made sure we lot in a dominating fashion. Jannik Nylen with 7 blocked shots was easily the most important player on the squad that game.

Game 103 W Cologne Express

Cloe but powerful game by Watchmen. Jlloyoid Blloyoiderson absolutely scared our opponents with his 2 goal performance. Jakub Brozik managed to get himself into some action with 1 goal and 2 assists while our defensive juggernaut Jannik Nylen finished the game with 3 assists. Defensively, Sven Eightnine proved to be especially great this game with his 4 blocked shots.

Game 106 W Istanbul Red Wolves

Usually, when one team scored 7 goals, it was Bratislava who took the loss but not this time. Donny Carter dominated the game with 5 assists. Jlloyoid Blloyoiderson and Logain Ablar both managed to show off their amazing individual skill. Jannik Nylen was equally amazing and finished the game with 1 goal and 3 assists. 

Game 109 W Rome Gladiators

Going into this game, I was a bit scared to see how we will do against the great Rome squad and I was seriously impressed. Our goaltender Alex Parise was absolutely stunning. John Baard got some amazing passes in and finished the game with 2 assists while our offensive champion was Sven Eightnine who proved that a defenceman can easily lead a team in both offence and defence if needed.

Game 112 W Cologne Express

A fairly close game that proved that we need all of our players involved to win these games. Donny Carter, Jakub Brozik and Jannik Nylen all made a great impression with each getting 2 points. Both Logain Ablar and Sven Eightnine managed to get their names on the scoreboard with each having a goal. Solid performance, let's keep this up!

Review:

This is a nice little series of recaps that sees the Watchmen go 7-1 over 8 games. The bolded game titles helped clearly define what paragraph was for which game. I would maybe add a space between the end of each paragraph and the start of each game title, but that’s getting a bit picky at that point. You guys are first in the league and look to be the main powerhouse heading into the post season. 9/10

Review:

This is a nice summarization of the previous 8 games that the Watchmen went on. I think you did a great job at summarizing what happened in each game and how strong the team has performed. I think some page set up would help make the article really stand out but it doesn't necessarily need it. I also think that it would really be a good look if you incorporated some Bratislava logos and colour scheme into the headlines. Also if there was some excitement involved with going 7-1 would be exciting. Not to say that maybe you didn't mean to put that into this article but I didn't necessarily "feel" it.

Besides that, the actual content is a 8/10 for me.