See More Butts

fonziGG

200.gif

This week, Devon (my nutritionist for those of you who haven't been reading the previous blog posts) called me a FAT shit. Isn't it his job to make me skinny? What an asshole. Anyways, I ordered a cheesesteak on my day off and I heard it all. I mean, I knew I was going to be under a strict diet but I didn't think I was going to be going ham 7 days a week. It's probably better that I do to be fair. Marcus (my chef) has actually found a way to make a fantastic cheesesteak that's in my macros. I can't have it EVERYDAY, but I can have it some days which is nice. Man, that's what I'm going to miss about this place, cheesesteaks. But you know what, Marcus is coming with me anywhere I go to so he can bring that recipe with him.

The training staff has been fantastic with me. They actually gave me a key fob to the facility so I can enter anytime I want at any time. Especially since I've been on the hunt for an athletic trainer. I've been trying each trainer in my spare time at 6 am every day. I think I'm narrowing my choice down to the one who really connected to me and gave me tips to try throughout the week that worked on my skating ability. He's been officially hired as of today. His name is Jarrod and he's gotten me to build muscle in places I didn't think would grow at all! His tips have also helped my skating 10 fold, in just one week.

Jarrod has already discussed with Devon and Marcus how he intends to do his role, which is fantastic I find. They've really gelled this week and have come up with a complete plan to get me into the top VHL player I potentially can be. Jarrod has got me on a full pull-push-legs routine right now, alongside drills to get me skating faster and with more powerful strides. Jarrod has also gotten a plan in place for my hand-eye coordination once I'm in the VHLE. Right now, it's about getting me back completely into shape since the shooting. I don't think I'm too far off from where I was at pre-incident. Now it's just about catching me up to prospects who were at my level previously. It's not like my brain stopped working, I just didn't play hockey while I was in a wheelchair.

Besides this, Jarrod, Devon, and Marcus are all moving into my place this week. I was luckily renting a 5 bedroom house and nobody actually lived in their own place in Philadelphia. Their plan is to live with me until we find a permanent location (aka once I get to the VHL). They know this is a long-haul situation but we'll make it sooner rather than later. I'm prepared to give it my all, anything that the team needs. Let's get to work, gentleman.

12 hours ago, Squidward2 said:

This week, Devon (my nutritionist for those of you who haven't been reading the previous blog posts) called me a FAT shit.

Sounds like a COC violation honestly. Should get him a 3 week Kale ban, that'll teach him!

Marcus (my chef) has actually found a way to make a fantastic cheesesteak that's in my macros.

Give this man a raise, he deserves it!

Jarrod has already discussed with Devon and Marcus how he intends to do his role, which is fantastic I find.

Fingers crossed they actually had that interaction, and aren't all just multis who inherently are on the same page.

Besides this, Jarrod, Devon, and Marcus are all moving into my place this week.

Crap, they ARE all multis aren't they?

As always, fun read. Nice to get an insight into the future plans of Notorious B.U.T.T. I really like your writing style and the completely serious storyline and naming convention. What's the COC stance on cartoon butts though? I feel like that section was woefully inadequate in the rules.😅

On 12/27/2021 at 4:12 PM, Squidward2 said:

This week, Devon (my nutritionist for those of you who haven't been reading the previous blog posts) called me a FAT shit.

19 hours ago, Shindigs said:

As always, fun read. Nice to get an insight into the future plans of Notorious B.U.T.T. 

image.png.e4f22f2137f4f0164dead09bdadaef11.png

8 minutes ago, Daniel Janser said:

Probably.... for the Raptor's ability to be carnivores...

Not to mention the raptor's ability to have mod powers. That's a competitive advantage right there!

5 minutes ago, Shindigs said:

Not to mention the raptor's ability to have mod powers. That's a competitive advantage right there!

and because they have something resembling hands they are able to apply Clue Glue ™️ which definitely gives them an edge in every aspect of life...

11 minutes ago, Daniel Janser said:

and because they have something resembling hands they are able to apply Clue Glue ™️ which definitely gives them an edge in every aspect of life...

It truly does. It's a bit sad that most of their kin predated the invention of Clue Glue™. In fact that's probably why they went extinct.🤔

28 minutes ago, Shindigs said:

It truly does. It's a bit sad that most of their kin predated the invention of Clue Glue™. In fact that's probably why they went extinct.🤔

That and the lack of their favourite food, Chicken Nuggets, which were only available in the tiniest amounts at the time...

Edited by Daniel Janser

Reviewing: I saw the title of this article and had to see what was up. See More Butts? Yes, of course I'm reviewing this one. It was a humorous piece, really giving a close look into the training methods of your player. Jarrod, Devon, and Marcus all seem like they will be great roommates. I still don't know what your player's name is after reviewing this article though, which will bump it down one for me. 9/10

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2021 at 4:39 PM, atw2592 said:

Reviewing: I saw the title of this article and had to see what was up. See More Butts? Yes, of course I'm reviewing this one. It was a humorous piece, really giving a close look into the training methods of your player. Jarrod, Devon, and Marcus all seem like they will be great roommates. I still don't know what your player's name is after reviewing this article though, which will bump it down one for me. 9/10

My players name is Seymour Butts, so I mean...... You did know the name technically FYI

Edited by Squidward2