DilCast Episode #1 (ft. EaglesFan036) [VideoPodcast]

Dil

Hello People & Jardy, welcome to the first episode of the DilCast! In this podcast series, I will be randomly chatting with various VHL members while we play a mutual game!

In the first episode, me and @eaglesfan0366play some Rocket League & talk about random bullshit! In particular, I get eagles to give a A+ -> F ranking to various prominent VHL members!

I would ping people mentioned in this video but the list would get pretty long...

Edited by Squidward0

• Commissioner
57 minutes ago, Squidward0 said:

I would ping people mentioned in this video but the list would get pretty long...

Clever way of getting people to listen in order to see if they are present…

• Commissioner
29 minutes ago, Squidward0 said:

Also… awful quality recording, I did not know what bitrate was 👉👈 

*eye twitch* Dare I ask what you wound up using?

Also bitrate = amount of data you give the encoding per second or footage. Higher number = higher quality but larger file size. As an example for 1080p30 I would ideally want a bitrate of at least 12Mbps or higher but it depends what’s happening. Higher resolution, frame rate, or action requires higher bitrate. On the flip side lower of any of those can get away with less.

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

*eye twitch* Dare I ask what you wound up using?

Also bitrate = amount of data you give the encoding per second or footage. Higher number = higher quality but larger file size. As an example for 1080p30 I would ideally want a bitrate of at least 12Mbps or higher but it depends what’s happening. Higher resolution, frame rate, or action requires higher bitrate. On the flip side lower of any of those can get away with less.

Haha I just launched up OBS and hit start recording. Learned after I uploaded that for games like this that involve a lot of motion I should update my bitrate. I’ll have to tweak around for next time if the game involves motion like this.