Kay Jewellers

Kendrick

Review:

I love what you did with the lettering. Having the name Calen inside the M of McKay its very nice. The title of the Graphic may have been a bit misleading, at least for me as I wasn't sure what I'd be viewing when I clicked on the link. Only other thing I could suggest is having more VHL related things in the image, like a team logo or a league logo. 

6/10

Great job with the graphic, the background if i'm right looks like a kind of ice on a window to put it the best way to describe it. The letters I think could all probably be red but just a little shaded so that it still allows the players face to show. A logo of what team this player plays for on their shoulder would serve as a nice touch as well but not absolutely necessary. Still a bit of work to do before it really comes around but the concept and everything is there. 7/10

Sweet sig. The use of blurs and sharpens were executed perfectly to make this look extremely clean and high quality.  Love the creative text as well.  My only suggestions would be to maybe tone down the texture effect a bit and add some more shadows but those are minor things.  Overall 9.5/10

Also hi Kendrick! Been a while