(S83) C - KUUMA GAP, TPE: 36

KUUMA

Also welcome @KUUMA

you join at a rough time as we have two days left in the season, Halifax is confirmed out of the playoffs but we would still love to have to for the final two days I can add you to the fourth line, truely it’s up to you where to go and a playoff team could be better 

in other words 4th line minutes, out of playoffs but if you would like to join my team anyways just quote and reply #BoatGang

minion 21st gm

@KUUMA Welcome!

The Mexico City Kings are one of the playoff teams and we would love to add you to our roster! You would be getting 3rd line minutes but you would be going into the playoffs ready for battle!

#HAILTOTHEKINGS to join us!

- youloser1337 (Mexico City Kings GM)

2 hours ago, youloser1337 said:

@KUUMA Welcome!

The Mexico City Kings are one of the playoff teams and we would love to add you to our roster! You would be getting 3rd line minutes but you would be going into the playoffs ready for battle!

#HAILTOTHEKINGS to join us!

- youloser1337 (Mexico City Kings GM)

I'm happy to accept your offer! Cant wait to get started!
#HAILTOTHEKINGS

8 hours ago, Minion said:

Also welcome @KUUMA

you join at a rough time as we have two days left in the season, Halifax is confirmed out of the playoffs but we would still love to have to for the final two days I can add you to the fourth line, truely it’s up to you where to go and a playoff team could be better 

in other words 4th line minutes, out of playoffs but if you would like to join my team anyways just quote and reply #BoatGang

minion 21st gm

Thank you for your interest but i've decided to join another team. Best of luck to you

15 hours ago, KUUMA said:

I'm happy to accept your offer! Cant wait to get started!
#HAILTOTHEKINGS

I'm so sorry that I'm just seeing this now. Hell yeah! Welcome to the squad. I'll send over the contract and the discord link ASAP!