Not Phil Verstappen even though he did say he would name it like that before

After presenting @Phillike 5 million options (rounded up from 1), he finally is satisfied about the design of his sig:

zKsAtZ6.png

And yes, he can just resize to his desired format ^

Glad you like it!

Just now, OrbitingDeath said:

The old derphorse was worse fwiw

Maybe generations of derphorses from now we will finally have the Calgary logo we all deserve?

Review:

I like this graphic because it's definitely a change from your prototypical hockey graphic. I like that you used two pictures of The Rock. The one in the forefront is movie actor Rock and its a great render of him, and your incorporation of the Calgary logo on his shirt was a great added touch and looks natural there too. The other Rock that's faded out a bit in the background seems to be from his wrestling days, and it really adds to the piece. Not only does it fill out empty space which is great, but it also adds some charisma to the player Phil "The Rock" Johnson. The background you chose is kinda meh, but it at least isn't distracting to the rest of the graphic. Finally, the font is well-sized and well placed and nice and readable. I think if it were me, I may have filled in the colours on the letting, but that's just personal preference. In all though, this is a great looking piece. Nice work. 8/10