The twenty-fifth chapter of Baby Bob's life (the playoffs and the off-season)

Baby Boomer

Hello everyone, 

Welcome to the twenty-fifth chapter of Baby Bob's life story. In this life story we will talk about the life of Baby, when he was young, his thoughts and his impressions before the drafts, during the seasons and during the playoffs. Baby Bob will also respond to questions from the fans, from the GMs and from the leaders of the VHL and the VHLM. The regular season and the playoff are now over and it is now time for the off-season. In this chapter we will talk a little but about Baby Bob’s and Prague’s short playoff run, but we will mainly talk about the off-season. 

The Prague Phantoms finished third in the European Conference and they were meeting with the second place, the Moscow Menace, in the first round. Moscow finished the season with a record of 45 wins, 18 losses and 9 overtimes losses for a total of 99 points in 72 games to claim the third place in the entire league. Prague had very good opponents in the first round of the playoffs and in fact, they lost the series in 5 little games. Prague lost the first two games, but won the third one to finally loose the last two games in overtime. In total, Prague lost three games ou of four in overtime, so we can easily say that this series could have gone either way. 

The playoffs did not go as plan for Prague, but it surely was not better for Baby Bob. Indeed, Baby only got 1 goal and no assist in five games, in addition of a –4 differential. It was the first presence of Baby Bob in the playoffs and it was really not promising. 

We reached to Baby to get his comments : 

« I am very very very mad at myself, because of the way I played. I did not show up in the playoffs and I let my teammates down at the most important moment of the season. I am disappointed, but I need to learn about it and be better next year. I will continue to train all summer and be ready for the start of the next season ». 

The off-season will be another calm one for Baby Bob. His contract is coming to an end at the end of this current season, but Baby signed an extension of 5M/2 ans with Prague. Baby Bob is very happy with this contract and he is looking forward to play with the Phantoms to do better next season.  

Prague currently have a total of 6 drafts picks this season (one 1st, one 2nd, two 3rd and two 4th) and they want a big draft this year. Except John Baard, who had a good season in the VHLE with the Bratislava Watchmen, Prague does not have a lot of prospect who will make the team in the future. This draft will be very very important for the future of the team and the GM Acydburn knows it. 

Thanks for reading and see you next week for more of the life story of Baby Bob. 

@Acydburn@Birdman

517 words 

3- 9 January 

Review:

Very well written and formatted and the use of italics for texted is a very underrated way of adding flavor to an article. It would be nice to add a picture or something but that is just nitpicking at that point.
Solid article and I look forward to reading these weekly. 9/10 since nothing is perfect.

Review 9/10

Article is well written and formatted nicely, short and sweet. great detail to keep the reader interested. Spelling and grammar are well done. Excited to hear the next part in baby bob's life! Sorry to hear that baby bob did not do too hot in the playoffs, after all it is your rookie season so experience will help that!